***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs East Tennessee State

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting to know, I did wonder why they were not at the SEC championship. That makes a lot of sense. I would like him to stay around, finish his degree and be a GA. Perhaps something else will be calling him.
I'm not saying he won't be a GA, but you don't get a graduate degree in nuclear engineering to go into coaching. :lol:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I'm not that confident that we look much different than 3 of our last 4 games. If we somehow come out ready to play, focused, playing with intensity, and making shots....we could win big and go far. All begins with the start though

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 19-14 at the under 12 timeout. Their top player has 2 straight 3pters banking one in

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rimmer BADLY out of position defensively twice already. Who was it that wants to start him?? LOL

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
DRob's been beastly.

If he wants to go pro this year he better have a large run in the tourny. Not great play but some pretty decent defense except they have only been bothering their center with a guard part of the time.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he wants to go pro this year he better have a large run in the tourny. Not great play but some pretty decent defense except they have only been bothering their center with a guard part of the time.

He's definitely rangy. But I don't know if he's consistent enough of a shooter yet.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 24-20 at the under 8 timeout. Offense looks like Vandy and SC bad now. They clog the paint and we can't make a jumpshot. 0 3pters right now. Allen 0-4 and Robinson and Hill 0-1

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Same song different game. Poor three point shooting, almost no driving in the half court, opponent shoots the three pretty well, and can drive the ball as well. Not going too far unless that changes and does so very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.