***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs East Tennessee State

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We live by the 3. Same as when Billy was here the last few years. We should be feeding Hayes and he should be posting guys up left and right but our guards suck shyt and we don't take the inside game serious enough
Problem is we only took 9 3pters I think...take out 2-3 that were forced/ end of clock and that's 6...not a lot. We just can't do anything on offense and we keep playing half court offense when every taste knows we cant

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Our half court offense is abysmal. We looked great when pushing the pace in the first few minutes. We can't make a layup or finish and and 1 to save our lives. We may win this game but I just don't see how we're going to right this ship this late in the year. This game looks exactly like our last few losses. Zero improvement anywhere.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We just need to settle down and relax.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 51-42 at the under 16 timeout. Gorjak Gak with the spark!...you all heard that right. Good defense with his length and 2 dunks. Come on Gators

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'm stuck at work with no access to trutv. This sucks.

No internet?
Problem is we only took 9 3pters I think...take out 2-3 that were forced/ end of clock and that's 6...not a lot. We just can't do anything on offense and we keep playing half court offense when every taste knows we cant

The problem is we don't make threes consistently.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
The problem is that is all we have. Even when Egbunu was healthy we were running the same lame shyt, he was just cleaning up the boards on both ends.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 62-47 at the under 8 timeout. Chiozza has been a nice spark this half as well. Barry on the other hand looks like Hester would be a better option then him. 3 or 4 tuenovers, 2 missed layups, airball 3pter...at least he is rebounding today

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is up 62-47 at the under 8 timeout. Chiozza has been a nice spark this half as well. Barry on the other hand looks like Hester would be a better option then him. 3 or 4 tuenovers, 2 missed layups, airball 3pter...at least he is rebounding today

Looks like Barry has a little bit of rust. But he's been pretty bad today. Hopefully he'll have it together for the next game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another bad decision by Hill. Caused a shot clock violation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator