***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs South Carolina

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on South Carolina, Sunday at 2:20 PM EST on CBS. What an amazing finish with the Miracle After Midnight from Chiozza. We will have to play as hard as we have all season to beat South Carolina who is playing the best basketball right now. We have to play inspired defense while still making shots. Hopefully Allen stays hot and Barry has awaken with a vengence. We must play as a team and HAVE FUN

Prediction:

Florida- 74
South Carolina- 62
POG- Robinson

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Thinking we'll win this one too, our bracket really opened up for us and we took advantage. Do you think we have a decent shot at a Kansas, North Carolina, or a Kentucky in the final. Those teams seem a notch above the rest.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who's next to get dialed in for the game and bring us one step closer... shrink the swagger and keep sporting that chip... the team patting themselves on the back usually goes home... every game has a new hero, Go Gators!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Our lack of rest worries me, but at least we don't have to do any extra scouting. Just hoping we don't have a super slow start.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thinking we'll win this one too, our bracket really opened up for us and we took advantage. Do you think we have a decent shot at a Kansas, North Carolina, or a Kentucky in the final. Those teams seem a notch above the rest.
We already beat the **** out of the Cats, so yes.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida takes on South Carolina, Sunday at 2:20 PM EST on CBS. What an amazing finish with the Miracle After Midnight from Chiozza. We will have to play as hard as we have all season to beat South Carolina who is playing the best basketball right now. We have to play inspired defense while still making shots. Hopefully Allen stays hot and Barry has awaken with a vengence. We must play as a team and HAVE FUN

Prediction:

Florida- 74
South Carolina- 62
POG- Robinson
I like the DRob for POG prediction. He's done well against them both games. And Allen getting it going last night should open up some other guys like DRob and Barry as they'll probably focus on shutting Allen down. I agree with Gardner, we get into the 70s, I like our chances.
:chomp:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We already beat the **** out of the Cats, so yes.

Their playing a lot better now than they were that night. I'd love to beat Kentucky for all the marbles, but I have my doubts. I'm hoping we get there and play Oregon.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Prediction:

Florida- 74
South Carolina- 62
POG- Robinson

Just wondering, who do you think that is left that we could run into, would be our worst matchup?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Their playing a lot better now than they were that night. I'd love to beat Kentucky for all the marbles, but I have my doubts. I'm hoping we get there and play Oregon.
We're playing at pretty damn high level right now, too...in case you didn't notice.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Just wondering, who do you think that is left that we could run into, would be our worst matchup?
Honestly...Gonzaga is probably the worst matchup because they play defense with huge size in the middle...I think we can beat them all as long as we are making shots

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We're playing at pretty damn high level right now, too...in case you didn't notice.

Yeah we are, but eventually we'll have to do it against one of the elite teams that are left. Ain't gonna run into anymore 7 or 8 seeds if we get past tomorrow.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly...Gonzaga is probably the worst matchup because they play defense with huge size in the middle...I think we can beat them all as long as we are making shots

Well if we win tomorrow that's who we get. Still remember the time they beat us in the sweet 16, maybe we'll get revenge.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
USCe I'm sure believes that they can beat us, no problems. They make a stubborn gritty team. I hope we come out with Allen, DRob, Barry on fire. Hope USCe gets frustrated fouling Barry. Hope Hayes and Gak shock Gamecocks. I don't think Gamecocks are much familiar with Gak inside.? Stone scored 16 in one game earlier in the season??

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mess with the BEST...

Die with the Rest...

dead_chicken_sabong.jpg

:beating:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SC didn't have an energy-sapping game, and we did. They get more rest (I get it, it's only a few hours) and it's the early game. Stamina is my biggest concern.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
SC didn't have an energy-sapping game, and we did. They get more rest (I get it, it's only a few hours) and it's the early game. Stamina is my biggest concern.

Good thing we just had a week off and have a deep bench. We rotate a lot so I'm not too worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.