***NCAA Tournament*** Florida vs Wisconsin

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would have also been happy if he took a wide open 10 footer. I just can't believe he dribbled right into the defense.
Maybe he was thinking about dunking over the top of the defender, then decided not to last second. :dunno:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
D-Rob did that thing he does on occasion where he thinks he can dunk on anyone, but he's about 160 pounds soaking wet, so he took off for the dunk and came up well short of the rim. :lol:

Pretty sure he made 1 of 2 free throws, and missed the first because he was still laughing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, i can't believe he tried to dunk that.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
D-Rob did that thing he does on occasion where he thinks he can dunk on anyone, but he's about 160 pounds soaking wet, so he took off for the dunk and came up well short of the rim. :lol:

Pretty sure he made 1 of 2 free throws, and missed the first because he was still laughing.

Exactly, it is not like he missed a short shot. He was mugged as you can see in the clip.

Maybe everyone else has noticed, but I just realized that if UF advances to the round of 8, no one will notice. UF is playing Wisconsin opposite UCLA and UK and I am surprised anyone at CBS noticed even enough to schedule it on TBS. This UF squad has attracted even less notice than the 05-06 team did until the final four.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, it is not like he missed a short shot. He was mugged as you can see in the clip.

Maybe everyone else has noticed, but I just realized that if UF advances to the round of 8, no one will notice. UF is playing Wisconsin opposite UCLA and UK and I am surprised anyone at CBS noticed even enough to schedule it on TBS. This UF squad has attracted even less notice than the 05-06 team did until the final four.
Honestly, with this group of guys, the less attention they get, the better. They seem to let off the gas when they start "getting their belly rubbed." Under the radar is jut fine with me.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PAOHIDLEDBAFCCED.jpg

Waiting... :waiting:... Eight sounds Great. Let's Go Gators!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to the radio this morning, they were talking about the difference between the two sides that would end up in the Championship Game. On one side, you had all the "storied, traditional" schools (Kansas, North Carolina, UCLA, Kentucky, and then Oregon and Butler) and on the other side a bunch of Schmucks with no tradition and up in the air (Florida, Wisconsin, Baylor, South Carolina, Gonzaga and Xavier)

Um... didn't we have back to back championships? Something very uncommon? Must've been just luck.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

Yes I live near Memphis and was astounded at the four remaining teams playing there. I was tempted to look at going, but I can see it on TV much better.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to the radio this morning, they were talking about the difference between the two sides that would end up in the Championship Game. On one side, you had all the "storied, traditional" schools (Kansas, North Carolina, UCLA, Kentucky, and then Oregon and Butler) and on the other side a bunch of Schmucks with no tradition and up in the air (Florida, Wisconsin, Baylor, South Carolina, Gonzaga and Xavier)

Um... didn't we have back to back championships? Something very uncommon? Must've been just luck.
You have to admit it's kinda crazy to think one of these six teams will be in the championship game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.