We play Miami tonight at home in volleyball

on TV: SEC NETWORK + at 7PM

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Grengadgy, thanks for this thread and alerting me to watch a Gator team that knows how to win. I'll spike my drinks tonight.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My piano teacher's daughter plays for the U. Hannah didn't play too much but she got 3 aces against us. Still, a great win for the Gators! Florida plays the winner of tonight's UCLA - Cal Poly matchup (should be UCLA but who knows!)

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope they can stay focused and FINALLY win it all this year. Go Gators!!

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator volleyball beat UCLA 3 sets to 1

Up next Region Championship , we play the winner of Minnesota vs USC (west) tomorrow at the O-dome at 6pm TV: ESPNU

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If we go ahead and beat USC today it just shows the level of play we have reached. Used to be UCLA and USC were so far ahead of us in VB it was like the dream team playing Uganda in basketball. I would love for this woman to get that title. It says only men coaches have won the NCAA VB titles. I just want her to cap her career with one.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Looking past the fact that you have really fit women running around in tight shorts patting each other on the a**, the athletic talent on display is really impressive. The games are fun, relatively short, and this Gators team is stout.
I've always followed the team but this is the first year I've attended games. Yesterday's game was fun to watch, I'd love to go back again today but not sure I can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.