Netflix releases Last Chance U Season 3 trailer

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I watched the first season, didn't see season two. Pretty entertaining, but ridiculous at the same time.

Netflix releases Last Chance U Season 3 trailer

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...ndependence-community-college-kansas-preview/

The latest installment of Last Chance U is almost here as the Netflix docuseries has officially released a trailer for season three. If you haven’t seen the show before, it chronicles one season of a junior college football program by filming the head coach, the players, the academic staff at the school as well as family and friends of those members of the program.

If you were unaware, Last Chance U no longer features East Mississippi Community College (the focus of season 1 and 2) as season three of the show focuses on the 2017 season of Independence Community College in Kansas. Led by coach Jason Brown, the program featured several FBS players last season, including two SEC signees.

Here’s a list of the players that will be featured on the upcoming season of the show and where they will be for the 2018 season:

• Tennessee DL signee Emmit Gooden (#18 JUCO prospect)
  • Arkansas RB signee Rakeem Boyd (#108 JUCO prospect)
  • Oklahoma OL signee Tramonda Moore (#4 JUCO prospect)
  • Washington State WR signee Calvin Jackson
  • Colorado CB signee Delrick Abrams Jr.
  • Former Florida State QB Malik Henry (still at Independence)
The new season of the show is set to be released by Netflix on July 20, 2018.

Here’s the trailer for the upcoming season:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I look forward to watching. Hopefully one of the players doesn't go off and kill someone this time around.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No way it lives up to the 1st two seasons. I laughed my ass off watching those.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This show has somehow unexpectedly become the kick off of the football season. I think two seasons was just about the right time to switch to another program to start to see if things are the same all around top level JUCO or if EMCC was an aberration.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
  • Former Florida State QB Malik Henry (still at Independence)
Wait I see the reason for the move. For the third time in 3 season, there will be an FSU high school signee on this last chance. They have gone from John Franklin to DeAndre Johnson to Malik Henry. So now we know how they decide which JUCO to go to. This should be a strong QB recruiting tool for FSU sign with us and you are one step closer to Last Chance U!

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Wait I see the reason for the move. For the third time in 3 season, there will be an FSU high school signee on this last chance. They have gone from John Franklin to DeAndre Johnson to Malik Henry. So now we know how they decide which JUCO to go to. This should be a strong QB recruiting tool for FSU sign with us and you are one step closer to Last Chance U!
Nah, kids could give a crap about that. They look at Ponder, E.J. Manuel, and Winston (all 1st round NFL draft picks) and dollar signs pop up in their eyes. What quarterback since Tebow can we point to as being NFL ready after their stay with UF? Hell, we can hardly keep them from transferring!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb