Recruiting New DT Commit

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In before people complain about him being a 3*...

Good to get a kid who is in-state and a position of need

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a big boy, a space eater. He's only the 60th ranked DT. Wait for the detractor's, they'll be here soon.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Forgot the *in before the chicken littles*

He's a big boy is right, now to land another DT (higher rated would be nice of course) and some LBs

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Wonder if he's related to Ian Scott? Jordan is 6', 340 lbs. Da lad has some junk in his trunk. C'mon down Mr. Scott n bring da attitude with ya.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This guy is epace eater. I'll take him. Can we get another?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like big butts and I cannot lie. That's what I'm talking about.

Yall shutup about "putting some weight on a 240lber" and moving him to tackle. Get that crap out of here.

That's a tackle. It's a lot easier to make that guy stronger than it is to try to put 80-90 lbs on a DE/LB hybrid like weve been forced to try to do.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Another diamond in the rough. We have the best and smartest staff in the universe. We don't need stars.

Someone tell why we should be excited by this kid. He's only 6 foot tall? 340? the 60th ranked DT. I;m sure the pumpers will make him out to be a future star.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Grown a$$ man right there. Law found his true nose tackle. If you are that big, play with an edge and can move as his tape appears, the rest will take care of itself.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
S
Another diamond in the rough. We have the best and smartest staff in the universe. We don't need stars.

Someone tell why we should be excited by this kid. He's only 6 foot tall? 340? the 60th ranked DT. I;m sure the pumpers will make him out to be a future star.
Some pumpers may just think that we are desperate for big DTs. By the way, is Law a pumper?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's a big boy is right, now to land another DT (higher rated would be nice of course)
We need about 4 more, asap, in truth, but at least we are on the right path.

The Sabanesque defense is designed for three big REAL tackles, in part bc Saban didn't feel that there were enough DEs who were capable of taking on an OT. In his defense, the DTs stop the run and the LBs and Jack/Buck/Rush hybrids handle the sacks. You can't be undersized up the gut in a 3 man front.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We should not be desperate for any position as the flagship university in the fertile state of FL.

The overall talent on the team is slowly eroding away. The bulk of our roster is going to be 3 stars.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Watch his film and then get back to me. He was first team 7A all state.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grown a$$ man right there. Law found his true nose tackle. If you are that big, play with an edge and can move as his tape appears, the rest will take care of itself.
Even if he's only good on first downs and third and short due to lack of stamina, ala Mount Cody, those kind of guys change the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We should not be desperate for any position as the flagship university in the fertile state of FL.
We will be battling Bammer for this kid til the end. Bammer loves 3 star guards and DTs.

I agree with the sentiment, but not as to its application to this kid.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Holy cow. The kid grew an inch and added 10 lbs in only 8 posts. By the time he comes to Gainesville they'll need a flatbed semi to move him.

Lol, ah the accuracy of recruiting

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Watch his film and then get back to me. He was first team 7A all state.

GREAT! So you are saying that he isn't the 60th rated DT? Gotcha. He's not even nationally ranked on Rivals. It's weird that FSU gets studs and kicks our ass. Bama? They kicked our ass. I'm not looking forward to that Mich game next year either. This staff has a lot to prove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.