Recruiting New DT Commit

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so the kid is a beast. He may need to drop 20lbs or so but the guy is strong and quick.

OK, he's a Gator. Muscle weighs more than fat ... so he can "remodel" his body and become more
lean yet gain weight doing it. Adding muscle tissue, dropping fat, can give him 345+ lbs of better athletics.
CFB will be his time of getting more serious.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LAW, You disliked my post after I proved your post was garbage and full of ****? Well done. Mea culpa at its best.
I'm too disinterested to prove you wrong.

Everyone else gets it, I'll just write you off.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm too disinterested to prove you wrong.

Everyone else gets it, I'll just write you off.
Gets what? We are getting second tier talent. You claimed Bama takes 3 star DTs and it was a lie. Sorry dude

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Ichev.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need DTs and we got one. This kid is huge (I've seen 6' 340 and 6'1 345)...that can be good and bad (how does he carry the weight?). Hopefully he's a contributor/starter by his 2nd year on campus. Very happy to land a DT...let's get a couple more!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need DTs and we got one. This kid is huge (I've seen 6' 340 and 6'1 345)...that can be good and bad (how does he carry the weight?). Hopefully he's a contributor/starter by his 2nd year on campus. Very happy to land a DT...let's get a couple more!

This. X100.

Good get for a position of need.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I love all these 3*'s who are committing early to "save their spot". Give Mac this year to show the stud recruits what he can do with a real QB and I say we have a chance to finish strong. Otherwise, we're f*cked if we can't recruit.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kid has a 4.0 GPA. No worries about him qualifying academically. And with his smarts, he'll soak up everything Coach Rumph can teach him while the Strength and Conditioning staff shape him into a warrior for the trenches.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Appears to be far more plus than minus with this humongous kid. Looks like he moves well for someone that big. Definitely not a plodder.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Opposing players are overmatched. Makes it hard to tell. I remember Jimmy Yarbrough playing HS against smaller players. Hope he turns out like Jimmy.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love all these 3*'s who are committing early to "save their spot". Give Mac this year to show the stud recruits what he can do with a real QB and I say we have a chance to finish strong. Otherwise, we're f*cked if we can't recruit.
That stood out to me too. He wanted to save his spot. What's he going to do if Alabama or UT come on late?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
He was worried about someone taking his place in the class? Does he know which school he's committing to? It's not Alabama of FSU, for goodness sakes, this is Florida, the home of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. By the way, those of you who are moaning and groaning about the assistant coaches ability to recruit are forgetting that it's the Head coach that makes the difference, not some stinkin' assistant coach. Saban goes through assistant coaches like Tiger Woods goes through women, yet it hasn't affected Alabama's recruiting at all. I do think this is a good pick up for Florida, and recruiting rankings are made by guys that don't evaluate players because their job depends on it. Scott is a big body, and you don't need to be tall to be a nose guard. Anyway, beggars can't afford to be choosy. The Pillsbury Dough Boy's first two classes were, by far, the worst of any Gator head coach in memory. He says the same exact thing to every recruit, something like, "You're our number one guy and you're going to be a Gator, so I'm not worried if you commit now because it's inevitable that you are going to be a Gator..." Is there any wonder that the competition is lapping UF in recruiting
Ok8f1EsiRauR1qFjHudd_Kid%20Firefighter.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Video link was having issues. Hopefully this kid is a huge (literally) run stuffer. One that will have to be double teamed on each play. That will allow some relief on our LB's. Not too worried on the *'s but he could slip higher by the end of the season. I am sure that Rumph can make him into what he needs. Perhaps they already know what they have and see something. We need to keep bulking up that front 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.