New Gator board!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well I posted it for information not to start up stuff like a ban. New competitors no matter how puny are usually of interest to management. Good change of title and move. Thanks.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome.

This site has been created as a troll free area for the discussion of Gator sports. Once identified, trolls will be banished to live their life out under the bridge.

New users will need to furnish a web site reference so that your posting history can be reviewed. If your history shows you to be a troll you will not be allowed to join. If your history shows you to be a normal Over the top Gator fan, you will be welcome here.

Again, if you are a troll, you life expectancy here will be short.

New users will not have the ability to add posts until I approve them. Once you register, I will contact you via the e-mail address you provided to inquire about your posting reference. Once you provide that I will grant you posting ability.

:lol: That's gonna work out well!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't looked around the gatorsports board in about a year. Wow that place really sucks.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
New Board?

56936874_53769069_answer_3_xlarge.png

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n258759 said:
:lol: That's gonna work out well!
Yeah, something tells me it's not going to be a bustling place. :lol2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This asshat kills me. He calls references to Gatorchatter "spam" in the very thread that he's spamming the GSMB with his own site!

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This guy loves me:

And that type of response is exactly why you are just another ass hat with a web site. You are a prick. At the bottom, middle and top of your obnoxious personality. And the number of post you have and how long you have been posting don't mean a damn thing to me.

You feel me buttlick?
:lmao:

Everybody fire up your old screen name over there and make a post before the thread gets deleted! It will be like a reunion.

http://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/3...-board-option/

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n258800 said:
This asshat kills me. He calls references to Gatorchatter "spam" in the very thread that he's spamming the GSMB with his own site!

:lol:
What a complete moron. Btw does GSMB realize they still have you as a mod? And do you have any abilities over there? Seems like you could wreck the place :lol:

Also noticed more than one grammer error in that dudes opening statement :hehehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.