New Gator Commit: #1 K - Eddy Pineiro

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
T. rex I understand what you are saying bro. Numbers wise we can't compete with the elite teams in terms of 4/5 stars. Yet.
We will though sooner rather than later. Just let this thing play out before Wigging. FSU and bama have had better recent sustained succes than us which has killed us recruiting wise. Mac has already proven to be a better recruiter than champ. Things will only get better from here bro.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its Eeyore. And Winnie the Pooh. I think Winnie the poo is something different.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
thumb.jpg

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Just an observation:
Ole Miss has more 5*s than Bama and FSU. I doubt any of them are freaking out at this point. They may have their own Downy Dinosaurs as well tho.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You say you don't want to carry on these ridiculous arguments yet go on to do just that. We're talking in circles here. You will not see the positives and I nor anyone else can make you. I refuse to live life like eorr from Winnie the poo and you won't convince me otherwise. This is growing boring and tiresome.
Why debate him at this point?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its Eeyore. And Winnie the Pooh. I think Winnie the poo is something different.

Lol. I was out in public with my lovely wife and pulled up my beloved gatorchatter. Was firing a quick post from my phone before she said something to me about it and didn't check my spelling... Although the poo spelling may actually be more appropriate.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine the pressure on this guy's first few kicks next year?
:ohnoez:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Can you imagine the pressure on this guy's first few kicks next year?
:ohnoez:

Maybe we pack the stadium for the Spring game and all cheer as loud as we can so he gets used to the noise and pressure. And the celebration when he makes a field goal. Any field goal.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can't tell if they are excited.....

@eddypineiro1: This is @CoachMcElwain reaction when I told him I was going to be a gator! I love this guy!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Austin Hardin was the worst kicker in college football last year, and by a wide margin. We was dead last - #110- in field goal percentage at .357. The guy at #109, (second to last), had a field goal percentage of .500. This was a huge need for us, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.