New Gator Commit: #1 K - Eddy Pineiro

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm getting real close to sending you on a vacation. For a long time. If you can't see that UM3 leaving UF is the state he left us in, and the complete failure of WM to recruit on the offensive side of the ball and how the state of UF football basically ran off any decent offensive talent (that wasn't going to come to UF anyway because of legacy or lifetime fandom reasons) and how JMac had a HUGE uphill climb just to get the UF football program back to a state in which offensive talent will give us a look again, then you're missing the big picture.

We get it. You're pissed off because we're recruiting a ton of 3* althletes. Guess what? UF Football SUCKS in the eyes of most young athletes looking for a school these days. They haven't seen a good UF offense in a decade. There's a freaking good damn reason the majority of the 4* and 5* talent isn't giving us a look. We've SUCKED for a decade. JMac understands if you can't pull in the big fish, you look for the best tasting fish among the little ones and try to develop them and get them to work within your system well enough to start attracting the notice of the bigger fish. You don't just start over at the top knuckle head. This is a rebuild. So STFU about the numbers of 3*s for a year or two and give JMac a chance to get things at least LOOKING better so the "stars" will start looking our way again. Jesus age Christ, some of you have more unrealistic expectations than a 2 year old. Grow up.
Just because you don't like to hear facts? Vacation? I have never said to fire Mac or he sucks or anything close to that and to be frank with you this talent deficiency is on two sets of coaches not just Mac. While this class has numbers what it doesn;t have is game changers. Those numbers are harsh reality. It sucks. You don't need to threaten me. I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb