New Gator!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If there is any couple that needs to have kids more than Sas or Queenie, I've never seen them.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If there is any couple that needs to have kids more than Sas or Queenie, I've never seen them.

It would certainly taper their liberal views a tad I bet. Things change a lot when you have the safety of a life other than your own to be concerned about.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
WTF does political ideology have to do with having kids? I have a child now, time to vote for republicans cause they know best. :snob:
I had my last two when I was 51 and 54 and now they are 9 and 12. Dont talk to me about loss of sleep and lack of energy, I guess I should thank God that Trump is down in Mar-a-Lago playing 18 holes while figuring out how to make America great for me and the kids..............
Congrats ATX...........children are amazing and tons of fun. But forget thinking you have it figured out cause each one is much different than the other one(s).

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Congrats ATX. If still in negotiations for a name, may I suggest Lomas Percy or perhaps Emmitt Wilbur or Jack Tebow or Danny Jarvis (he did make 2 huge blocks in the same game).

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WTF does political ideology have to do with having kids? I have a child now, time to vote for republicans cause they know best. :snob:
I had my last two when I was 51 and 54 and now they are 9 and 12. Dont talk to me about loss of sleep and lack of energy, I guess I should thank God that Trump is down in Mar-a-Lago playing 18 holes while figuring out how to make America great for me and the kids..............
Congrats ATX...........children are amazing and tons of fun. But forget thinking you have it figured out cause each one is much different than the other one(s).

I nearly topped you, buddy. We miscarried four years ago. I'd have been a second-time dad at 58.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I nearly topped you, buddy. We miscarried four years ago. I'd have been a second-time dad at 58.
"I was 52 when Presley was born. That would have been something. But I have to say I seem to have more fun with her but maybe because she is the most active of all of the four I did father. Young children in your 60s is not so strange anymore cause so many grandparents are raising their grandchildren. I have been mistaken as one more than once. I tell them my older kids wont have me any so I had my own.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

You know OX... with all these Dads in here maybe you need a Dad or Parents forum? Then we can save all our parenting discussions for that... wonder how many would participate in that...?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats ATX. If still in negotiations for a name, may I suggest Lomas Percy or perhaps Emmitt Wilbur or Jack Tebow or Danny Jarvis (he did make 2 huge blocks in the same game).
Percy was Top 2 on the list. However, we chose a completely different name not even on the list.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You know OX... with all these Dads in here maybe you need a Dad or Parents forum? Then we can save all our parenting discussions for that... wonder how many would participate in that...?

Take parenting advice from all the jackasses in here? :bwahaha:

Now.... if this was your 1st, we could all tell you some funny stuff. But at 3, you are a pro and gross poop stories are just a part of life now. :lol:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Take parenting advice from all the jackasses in here? :bwahaha:

Now.... if this was your 1st, we could all tell you some funny stuff. But at 3, you are a pro and gross poop stories are just a part of life now. :lol:

No such thing as a pro... just those of us with different experiences. As was said earlier... they are all different.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No such thing as a pro... just those of us with different experiences. As was said earlier... they are all different.

Oh absolutely. My 2 girls are 22 months a part and are polar opposite in every category. It was mind blowing at first. There is just noway to explain that to folks with no kids or even worse.... folks with one kid.

Now, time buy some more ammo.

IMG_2467.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Oh absolutely. My 2 girls are 22 months a part and are polar opposite in every category. It was mind blowing at first. There is just noway to explain that to folks with no kids or even worse.... folks with one kid.

IMG_2467.jpg
How precious Brad and lovely. I like the Gator outfits too.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great thread and Congrats ATX. Father of 4 here and you've made your first great parenting decision......Gator!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

IMG_2467.jpg

Beautiful girls Brad! I bet it is fun having two the same sex so close im age!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Proud moment at the hospital yesterday. My other two were visiting their brother and we had a student nurse from UT checking out the baby. I called my son over to show him the longhorn on her scrubs so I could talk about her being a student at UT. I asked him if he knew what it meant that and he responded "yeah...she is Gator bait!"... not what I was going for, but couldn't have been more proud. Then he made sure to tell her that before she left!

Start them young, raise them right!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Beautiful girls Brad! I bet it is fun having two the same sex so close im age!

Anyone with more than one kid is a "pro" in my book. I never really considered it truly fun until right about now at 8 and 10. It is fun because they can finally do things I can personally enjoy... not just enjoy because I am doing them as their father. For example.... no adult enjoys playing the Life board game, but I can enjoy playing checkers or chess. Or finally reading and watching real movies. Right now, all 3 of us reading the Harry Potter series and then watching the movie afterwards. I just know the teen years are coming like a speeding bullet... and that doesnt make me happy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.