AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Would you fellas be interested in GatorChatter T-shirts that looked like this:

livepreview.aspx

with GatorChatter.com in small letters centered high on the back?

How about a similar concept but with "I Miss Gainesville" on the front?

One more...I still have a black "Decadence--A Way Of Life" bouncer's t-shirt from Porpoise. Do you think a shirt like that would be popular (of course with GatorChatter.com instead of Purple Porpoise)?

Alex.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n35489 said:
Not feeling it.

Me either, but I'd kind of like to see an Orange w/blue version of the one we already have.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Turk182;n35489 said:
Not feeling it.

Me either, but I'd kind of like to see an Orange w/blue version of the one we already have.
Oh, but with GatorChatter.com on the front pocket spot instead of the gator head logo because that logo is already on the back and HUGE.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just trying to come up with some ways Ox might be able to generate some revenue to help keep the lights on over here. Football season is starting and there are going to be a lot of eyeballs here. I liked the t-shirt idea and I was trying to think of things that would be cool but wouldn't require official UF licensing (like if we used the team logo). I remember when I was a student the best shirts weren't the official bookstore shirts, they were the ones dudes were selling out of duffel bags for $10 because they were unique.

I'm asking about the general idea, not the specific color combination or font or anything like that. I actually found an "I miss Gainesville" shirt online:

76b09f57e465d10d815e5a6d26aac2ef.jpg

We could do something like that or maybe switch it up to "Life is better in Gainesville" or "Gainesvegas" to appeal to the CaneThing crowd.

I was also thinking of something that was kind of like an e-vite or facebook invitation:

What--Gator Feeding Time
When--Saturday
Where--The SWAMP
You and 90,907 friends are attending

Here is another shirt with an outline of the state (not my favorite):

Florida_Gainesville_Gameday_T-Shirt_Blue_already_on_grande.jpg

The idea is that words like Florida and Gainesville and images like the outline of the state are all in the public domain so they can be used without paying licensing fees.

Any ideas you guys like? Any improvements? Suggestions? I'm trying to crowdsource here, come up with an idea that lots of people will like.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.