New QB to visit - Chase Wolf

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Looks like our top-notch recruiters have zeroed in another gem, 3-star Chase Wolf, from Cincinnati, OH:

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Q...7-62-4E-F8-32-7D-B3170425_101651FloridaGators

QB expects visit from UF
Florida Gators to see a new name at QB on Tuesday

6_5197291.jpg

Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier three-star quarterback Chase Wolf expects Florida Gators offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier by his school on Tuesday.

The Gators are still searching for their quarterback for the 2018 class, and have a few options at this disposal. According to Wolf the Gators have yet to pull the trigger with an offer, but have been in talks with him for the last week and a half.

South Carolina currently holds the edge in the 247Sports Crystal Ball with 80% of the predictions.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
His tape is morningwood-ish. Makes sense mac and champ have similar haircuts too.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They were talking about him last night. Well, not much really... All they said was Nuss was going to visit him, but none of the guys really knew much about him. Guess Nuss must've been impressed enough with how he threw the ball to talk him into visiting.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going on record...I don't like this offer

Does he have an actual offer, or just invited for a visit?

NM, nope. No offer yet.

"According to Wolf the Gators have yet to pull the trigger with an offer, but have been in talks with him for the last week and a half."

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does he have an actual offer, or just invited for a visit?
oh no, you are correct. We were talking about it in the chatterbox, and it was said he had an offer. However, this article says they haven't offered yet.

Either way, he shouldn't even be visiting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Richt just lost one of his redshirt freshman QB's, former 4-star Jack Allison:

QB Allison Leaves Program
Quarterback to transfer out of Miami.

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/QB-Jack-Allison-Leaves-Miami-Hurricanes-Program-52472044

“Jack approached me and indicated that he felt like he would have more opportunities for playing time at another program,” head coach Mark Richt said through a release. “We wish him all the best in his future plans.”

Allison, a native of Parrish, Fla., redshirted for the Hurricanes this past season and was competing alongside Malik Rosier and Evan Shirreffs this spring to replace Brad Kaaya at quarterback for the Hurricanes.

Allison finished the spring as the third quarterback on the UM depth chart, behind Rosier and Shirreffs.

Allison was rated a four-star recruit by 247Sports.com.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oh no, you are correct. We were talking about it in the chatterbox, and it was said he had an offer. However, this article says they haven't offered yet.

Either way, he shouldn't even be visiting.

I'll join you on record here. If we miss out on Fields (since we seem to have cooled on Milton) and end up with this guy it will be a huge miss for this staff. They better know what they are doing and I am not sure they do when it comes to recruiting QBs.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll join you on record here. If we miss out on Fields (since we seem to have cooled on Milton) and end up with this guy it will be a huge miss for this staff. They better know what they are doing and I am not sure they do when it comes to recruiting QBs.
I watched some of this kids film, and about the only thing I can say is that he makes a decision to get rid of it quickly, but that's about it, and that's only going by the film they want you to see.
His stats are weak as hell, throwing for less than 1300 yards in 14 games.
He floats a lot of his passes.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not overly impressed by his tape. Looks like roster filler to me.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Cincinnati (OH) St. Xavier three-star quarterback Chase Wolf expects Florida Gators offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier by his school on Tuesday.

The Gators are still searching for their quarterback for the 2018 class, and have a few options at this disposal. According to Wolf the Gators have yet to pull the trigger with an offer, but have been in talks with him for the last week and a half.

South Carolina currently holds the edge in the 247Sports Crystal Ball with 80% of the predictions.

There's a lot to read here between the lines. Others have picked up on the fact that Nuss is chasing WM's preferred QBs, which would indict Nuss further in the opinion of most. However, they miss the hidden opportunities that Nuss is working.

First of all, Cinci has Luke Fickell as HBC. It is possible Nuss is looking to switch to that staff in hopes of moving up to HBC before long. Or, perhaps, just maybe, St. Xavier HS has an opening for him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a lot to read here between the lines. Others have picked up on the fact that Nuss is chasing WM's preferred QBs, which would indict Nuss further in the opinion of most. However, they miss the hidden opportunities that Nuss is working.

First of all, Cinci has Luke Fickell as HBC. It is possible Nuss is looking to switch to that staff in hopes of moving up to HBC before long. Or, perhaps, just maybe, St. Xavier HS has an opening for him.
:what:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Better OC leads to better QBs interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays