NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So Jags just took a guy who's been accused of multiple domestic abuse incidents while Brantley has (what appears) to be a fake accusation and he's dropping like a rock. NFL logic does not exist.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, Jags make dumb picks

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, Jags make dumb picks

I don't like it due to his past but he's an explosive athlete. Odd to see Coughlin allow this considering his "no nonsense" approach. Wish we went OL again, or Brantley (assuming innocence).

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like it due to his past but he's an explosive athlete. Odd to see Coughlin allow this considering his "no nonsense" approach. Wish we went OL again, or Brantley (assuming innocence).
Remind me again what the Jags record was last year...then you'll have your explanation. :grin:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So Jags just took a guy who's been accused of multiple domestic abuse incidents while Brantley has (what appears) to be a fake accusation and he's dropping like a rock. NFL logic does not exist.
Take back that dislike! :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Sharpe.

Somebody gonna get a hell of a steal in Brantley

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Congrats Sharpe. You cost yourself a lot of guaranteed money by not coming back and improving your draft stock. I guess many of us know a little bit more than the so called experts who said you would be a higher draft pick. This is the weakest O-line draft maybe ever, and Sharpe could not make it into the first 2 days. Guess the GM's finally got around to watching tape and seeing multiple whiffs per game. I wish you the best. Hope you get your degree one of these days!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Sharpe. You cost yourself a lot of guaranteed money by not coming back and improving your draft stock. I guess many of us know a little bit more than the so called experts who said you would be a higher draft pick. This is the weakest O-line draft maybe ever, and Sharpe could not make it into the first 2 days. Guess the GM's finally got around to watching tape and seeing multiple whiffs per game. I wish you the best. Hope you get your degree one of these days!

He went higher than some people thought. Curious to see how he does. Was lazy here some say.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I notice Jay isn't posting much about Jags picks :snicker:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member