Nice article on the Nussmeister

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There were a few here who questioned the hire -- Law being one -- but it's not as if the fan base was up in arms over the Nussmeier hire. Mac was going to make good on it. Uh-huh.

We probably should have known better.
Seems like the general consensus around here was that it was an awful hire.

There were some attempts to explain it away saying that it would be Mac's offense anyway and he needed an OC that would just do what he was told.

Little did we know that Mac would be almost completely uninvolved and spend the games roaming the sideline blissfully unaware of basic things like how much time is left and how many timeouts are remaining.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like the general consensus around here was that it was an awful hire.

There were some attempts to explain it away saying that it would be Mac's offense anyway and he needed an OC that would just do what he was told.

Little did we know that Mac would be almost completely uninvolved and spend the games roaming the sideline blissfully unaware of basic things like how much time is left and how many timeouts are remaining.

I find this comment interesting. Some people subscribe to this belief. Others, like Ox, think Nuss is simply a puppet for Mac.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was pretty down on the butters hire (not as much as i was with zook and muscrap) but i did not like it...only redeeming quality was he was an "offense" guy...clearly the only part that at least somewhat gave me hope back then was that part. The nuss hire was just another blah hire after a blah hire at HC.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn’t matter to me who is “running” the offense. McElstain, like chump before him, is 100% responsible for this sh!t show. The only solution I will back is a total decontamination of the staff and offices. This wasn’t done after the last regime and we are still paying the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.