Nick Saban, old guard have no choice but to change in '14

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator;n39446 said:
This article makes me want to punch something.

muschamp-bloody-hand.jpg

I have used your posting of the infamous photo and made it my avatar. "Knuckles" Muschamp will be my av for a little while, ha.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:
Law98gator;n39446 said:

muschamp-bloody-hand.jpg

I have used your posting of the infamous photo and made it my avatar. "Knuckles" Muschamp will be my av for a little while, ha.
Not mine. Enjoy!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
GatorStud;n39660 said:
Spurrier style, Gator version : FUN & GUN... yeah those were the day when the scoreboard got winded. :thumbup:

I'd be happy with FUN & DUMB, FUN & HO HUM . . . anything that puts FUN in the offense again!!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gatorious said:
Law98gator;n39446 said:

muschamp-bloody-hand.jpg

That is funny! I lol when I saw the thumbnail on the main page.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator;n39485 said:
Yes, so long as you are talking about the '54 Minnesota Vikings.

One can run a hurry up "pro-style". One can run a shotgun based "pro-style". Sas is being (purposefully) a nit.

Switching back to the spread will cause all the problems it always has, primarily us having nothing to do in the redzone unless your QB happens to be the best Fullback in history also. However, that beats the 3 and outfense.

That being said, there are about a 1000 renditions of the spread from Mumme's pass only to Rodriguez run mostly version. Rodriguez has featured monster fullbacks and big bad-ass TEs in the past. Switching back to the spread doesn't necesarily mean a return to 5'6" 160 pounders at every skill position and guys that are 30-50 too light on the lines and LB.

I like this post so much I want to eat it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
threatmatrix;n39807 said:
Whatever halFaSsU is running seems to be working. What do they call that? The Rapey Crableg offense?

It's called the "line up and run whatever you want because you play in the ACC" offense.
Yes and they be scrong.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
Captain Sasquatch;n39815 said:
It's called the "line up and run whatever you want because you play in the ACC" offense.
Yet it worked against us even though we don't play in the ACC. Hmmmm
Dude anything worked against UF last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.