Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Discuss

Update From Stricklin:

Im already not digging Stricklin. I dont know how you take that out of context. After NSD AGAIN, ONE MORE GD TIME, is very specific

So far, more of the same. If something doesnt change rapidly, Stricklin too should be fired. Its beginning to appear bvious the job is too big for Cowbell.

You obviously have to stick your boot up Butters azz to get him to move. If you had determined that 3 or more coaches needed to be fired, why the fvkk are waiting until now to move. Why fvkk our recruiting for a THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR.

If you are focused on recruiting would it be smart to have some damn recruiters on the trail. Dont tell me about the former Alabama intern staffer.

These fvkkers are clueless. Did Saban or Urban wait to fire and replace coaches (far better coaches I might add)? Hell no they pulled the trigger immediately. Saban just had to decide between two accomplished former coordinators and great recruiters he ALREADY HAD ON STAFF.

If we will tolerate a penny pinching inept AD, why fired Fooley?

Do these people even fvkking care?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac earlier today.

tumblr_ln3sk6hK5v1qzrs75.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Im already not digging Stricklin. I dont know how you take that out of context. After NSD AGAIN, ONE MORE GD TIME, is very specific

So far, more of the same. If something doesnt change rapidly, Stricklin too should be fired. Its beginning to appear bvious the job is too big for Cowbell.

You obviously have to stick your boot up Butters azz to get him to move. If you had determined that 3 or more coaches needed to be fired, why the fvkk are waiting until now to move. Why fvkk our recruiting for a THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR.

If you are focused on recruiting would it be smart to have some damn recruiters on the trail. Dont tell me about the former Alabama intern staffer.

These fvkkers are clueless. Did Saban or Urban wait to fire and replace coaches (far better coaches I might add)? Hell no they pulled the trigger immediately. Saban just had to decide between two accomplished former coordinators and great recruiters he ALREADY HAD ON STAFF.

:shutmouth:

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys crack me up, it's like a giant circle jerk with how you react to the slightest things

Not really. He should have had his staff in place before the dead period ended. This guy is a mid-major coach and nothing more. Wait till his NFL stud defense isn't there to bail his garbage offense out anymore. Then we can finally FLUSH.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys crack me up, it's like a giant circle jerk with how you react to the slightest things
Lol, yeah being TWO COACHES down on a staff that was already a disaster on the recruiting trail as we prepare to finish the three worst recruiting classes since the 70s is the slightest thing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Are you referring to Mac as slight?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what's more annoying having a coach that seemingly just doesn't give a damn or fans that think we shouldn't care

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you are fvkking idiots. May have never heard that recruiting is the lifeblood of college football.

There are probably a dozen more high school backups always available though right? You morons will pump anything.

You sit back and laugh will this lazy peanut butter eating donkey finishes destroying our program.

Enjoy those 38 point blowouts pumpers.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Maybe strick is letting Mac bury himself. Give a few good reasons to fire his ass after the season. 3 years of inept offense, refusing to be proactive with staff hires, can't recruit for ****, worst offense and recruiting since the 70s. Everything really is in shambles. I'm hoping Stricklin is just letting it pile up for his own reasons

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Lol, yeah being TWO COACHES down on a staff that was already a disaster on the recruiting trail as we prepare to finish the three worst recruiting classes since the 70s is the slightest thing.

Now wait a second...according to this we are at full strength

lol totally "full" strength

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Now wait a second...according to this we are at full strength

lol totally "full" strength

Stricklin getting defensive. So we have some stud quality control guys recruiting for us? If we were only Bama. This is a total cluster frack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator