Noah Brindise on state of Gators

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When Mac left CSU, didn't his OC claim that the offense was actually his and not Macs?
Not sure, but I know the offense he's trying to run here doesnt in any way resemble what CSU was doing. They were in the pistol alot, and did a lot of downfield passing especially in the... wait for it.... MIDDLE of the field.

:shocked:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Paul Drake on the state of the Gators: we still suck.

I hope I didn't suck all the bandwidth dry with this lengthy and detailed analysis...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
When Mac left CSU, didn't his OC claim that the offense was actually his and not Macs?

Year one) Mac ran his own offense and called the plays Dave Baldwin served as the QB coach with the title of OC
Results: they went 4-8 and had the 100th ranked offense.

Year 2) Mac let Dave Baldwin run the Offense.
Result: They went 8-6 and the offense went from a 100th to ranked 24th nationally.

Year 3) They went 10-3 with the 19th ranked offense in the country!

Dave Baldwin begged mac (and was pissed when he wasn't offered the job) to come here with Mac (and has said so publicly) but mac chose Nuss over him because Nuss was out of work/they're friendship and now we're paying for it!

So in other words....Nuss isn't the problem!

Last edited:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Not sure, but I know the offense he's trying to run here doesnt in any way resemble what CSU was doing. They were in the pistol alot, and did a lot of downfield passing especially in the... wait for it.... MIDDLE of the field.

:shocked:

I am glad you mentioned that. I have a friend who is employed at CSU and he encouraged me to watch their games on tv long before UF needed a coach and McElwain was a candidate for the job. I remember thinking they ran a pretty entertaining offense and threw the ball around a good bit. It's one of the reasons I've been puzzled by what we've seen so far since he arrived in Gainesville. It really doesn't resemble the CSU attack I saw a few years ago.

The explanation related to their OC in Fort Collins would clarify why the CSU offense didn't make the trip east.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am glad you mentioned that. I have a friend who is employed at CSU and he encouraged me to watch their games on tv long before UF needed a coach and McElwain was a candidate for the job. I remember thinking they ran a pretty entertaining offense and threw the ball around a good bit. It's one of the reasons I've been puzzled by what we've seen so far since he arrived in Gainesville. It really doesn't resemble the CSU attack I saw a few years ago.

The explanation related to their OC in Fort Collins would clarify why the CSU offense didn't make the trip east.
Yep, its not Mac's offense.

Ok then, play Baldwin ball then. Anything has to be better.
We kinda need Baldwin, and while he was vocal about wanting to come. Mac was dead set on hiring his unemployed brohound Nuss. Now Mac is just dead, and so is our offense.

:deadnanner:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Yep, its not Mac's offense.

We kinda need Baldwin, and while he was vocal about wanting to come. Mac was dead set on hiring his unemployed brohound Nuss. Now Mac is just dead, and so is our offense.

:deadnanner:

What is Baldwin doing now, and is he having success? (My google hand is broken, or I'd do it myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.