Noah's career over?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At least we know he will always be one of the top 100 ugliest athletes.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/07/the-100-ugliest-athletes-of-all-time/chris-kaman

It's Jerome Howard, aka Curly, without hair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

xlixp7i2ggxesafedfyk.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care where he goes as long as it's someplace that I need or have to look at him nor hear him.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
I am not a fan of the NBA.....virtually unwatchable IMO. With that said, I was happy that Joakim was in Chicago and the fans here LOVED him!!! Plus he set up a charity that he was very active with in Chicago. He completely embraced the city, but he is a New Yorker at heart. Though I don't watch the NBA, Joakim is my fav Gator BB player of all time. Him, DeClerq and Gene, Gene the Dunkin Machine!

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He probably gets more azz on a bad day than the rest of us do combined in a lifetime. Women see ugly a little differently.
yeah I've seen the hot crazy index for women.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
By my calculations compared to Oden's rookie contract Noah lost 8% in total salary through his current contract had everything else stayed the same. But he might have been on a worse team and gotten a smaller second contract had he gone elsewhere. So you really can not say this.
Umm, yes I can because he was a concensus no. 1 pick. Your position is mostly speculation.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Umm, yes I can because he was a concensus no. 1 pick. Your position is mostly speculation.

At the end of the tournament, might not have been by the time the draft came around.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yep, anything could happen in those 2 months, after the combine etc... the extra year showed issues in his game, which would have also been exposed by those comparison.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So your position is staying another year didn't cost him any money?

Who cares? The dude has enough money, probably more than he knows what to do with. At the end of it all I’m pretty sure he’d take the back-to-back Natty’s vs. going pro after his Sophomore year and making more money. He knew what he was doing when he decided to stay another year (giving up money for the chance at back-to-back Natty’s).

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Who cares? The dude has enough money, probably more than he knows what to do with. At the end of it all I’m pretty sure he’d take the back-to-back Natty’s vs. going pro after his Sophomore year and making more money. He knew what he was doing when he decided to stay another year (giving up money for the chance at back-to-back Natty’s).
I agree. He knew what he was doing and I am glad they all stayed. It clearly meant more to him to stay with his brothers another year but it did him no favors other than tearing it up in the tournament and winning back to back. He lost money, was horribly ridiculed by the media and some of our own fan base not too mention the rest of the SEC. Thats a helluva of price for playing the game he loved in it's purist form.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I watched the "Repeat After Us" feature again the other night............That thing kills me because it is so accurate and it makes me remember just what great times they were.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would be great for Boston to pick him up on the cheap. They could use another big man to rotate in.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
So your position is staying another year didn't cost him any money?

My position is that we won't ever "know" and he has plenty of money anyway so any that was lost was more than made up. I seem to recall him saying he wished he had stayed longer since those were some of his best years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator