Nord is now the LEAD recruiter for Georgia

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
In the last week or two he's totally flipped from 100% to UF to 100% bama. Goldkamp explained who had which area in recruiting the other day and I couldn't tell which thread it's in because there's a bunch on there. I'm sure if you msg him he could tell you which one it's in. I'll see if I can find it but it will be tomorrow before I can do so...busy tonight! The news about him hating Nord has been on twitter and it's coming from his teammates along with people from his inner circle. Someone else sent me some stuff from his timeline where he and his teammates we're dogging Nord hard as hell!

I found that Nord is his recruiter. I can't find anything that claims he was ever leaning towards the Gators. Not a thing. In fact, everything about him says he won't even answer calls for Bama coaches and he loves them. His recruitment is called a mystery because supposedly he wouldn't discuss it until this last Sunday.

Where did you see that he was 100% Gators?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Ummm.. georgia has been getting like 3 times the blue chips we have been for a couple years now. They signed more top 100 players this spring than the entire rest of the SEC east combined.

Sorry, I meant Georgia high schools are producing just as many blue chip players as Florida.

Good place for Nord to work his magic

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I found that Nord is his recruiter. I can't find anything that claims he was ever leaning towards the Gators. Not a thing. In fact, everything about him says he won't even answer calls for Bama coaches and he loves them. His recruitment is called a mystery because supposedly he wouldn't discuss it until this last Sunday.

I don't have time to argue with your a$$ tonight...he was 100% crystal balled to UF on 247Sports for weeks now up until everyone changed them to Bama. The reason you can't find him CB'd to us is because he isn't anymore...smfh! Maybe you should start following this $hit like I do then you would be up 2 speed!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
LOL....anger issues much?

Didn't realize we were arguing. The old Crystal Ball predictions can still be seen. It specifically marks them when they just changed.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
According to the 247Sports crystal ball graph someone predicted JJ to end up at Florida in February of 2016. I can't find any info on who it was or why they felt that way.

According to SEC Country, Peterson has been completely silent about his recruitment until Sunday 3/26/17. At that time he gushed about Bama and there are now 3 100% Bama predictions.

I don't know about this one. I will agree that Nord has been less than stellar on the recruiting trail. I'm not defending his ability. I'm just not sold that this kid was ever really a Gator lean or that he flipped because of Nord. It seems like there is a lot of assumption and "rumors" going into this theory.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
According to the 247Sports crystal ball graph someone predicted JJ to end up at Florida in February of 2016. I can't find any info on who it was or why they felt that way.

According to SEC Country, Peterson has been completely silent about his recruitment until Sunday 3/26/17. At that time he gushed about Bama and there are now 3 100% Bama predictions.

I don't know about this one. I will agree that Nord has been less than stellar on the recruiting trail. I'm not defending his ability. I'm just not sold that this kid was ever really a Gator lean or that he flipped because of Nord. It seems like there is a lot of assumption and "rumors" going into this theory.
Come on coach Mac , you need to support your boy Nord better than that!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Screenshot_2017-03-31-19-58-39.png 2222...he wasn't ever 100% to us huh? Like many other things you post you're wrong about this also! Stay in your own lane BOY unless you know WTF you are talking about!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Also heres the graph...we're the BLUE line Bama is the CRIMSON line. Do you have anything else that you want me to school you in on recruiting or have you had enough for the night? #PumpersGonnaPump Screenshot_2017-03-31-20-04-42.png Btw...we fell out the picture at the end of this month if you can't read graphs also!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Not buying that the kid was 100% going to Florida then switched 100% to Alabama because he didn't like the recruiter who isn't even his position coach.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Also heres the graph...we're the BLUE line Bama is the CRIMSON line. Do you have anything else that you want me to school you in on recruiting or have you had enough for the night? #PumpersGonnaPump
Btw...we fell out the picture at the end of this month if you can't read graphs also!

That's funny because my post that you quoted explained the graph.

One guy in February of 2016 predicted he would go to the Gators even though Peterson was silent. Then Peterson talks in March of 2017 and the whole thing flips.

That's hardly what I would call 100% Gators. It was just a poor prediction by someone grasping with no evidence.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
2222...he wasn't ever 100% to us huh? Like many other things you post you're wrong about this also! Stay in your own lane BOY unless you know WTF you are talking about!

You should think about seeking help for your anger issues.

One bad prediction doesn't mean he was ever actually a Gator lean.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
That's funny because my post that you quoted explained the graph.

One guy in February of 2016 predicted he would go to the Gators even though Peterson was silent. Then Peterson talks in March of 2017 and the whole thing flips.

That's hardly what I would call 100% Gators. It was just a poor prediction by someone grasping with no evidence.
:lmao2: I'm done!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You should think about seeking help for your anger issues.

One bad prediction doesn't mean he was ever actually a Gator lean.
I don't have anger issues...I just get pissed when I'm talking to idiots. Btw...one prediction? The UF predictions was in the teens.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
:lmao2: I'm done!

Seriously dude, adults should be able to talk to those who question them without losing their temper. When someone gets mad that easily it makes them appear insecure.

It's OK to question or even disagree with you. It's actually not a big deal.

You don't have to be scared of me.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I don't have anger issues...I just get pissed when I'm talking to idiots. Btw...one prediction? The UF predictions was in the teens.

Yeah....I think that's pretty much the definition of anger issues emphasized by the name calling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not easily offended. Just pointing out the obvious.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
UOTE="Gator2222, post: 491114, member: 1128"]Yeah....I think that's pretty much the definition of anger issues emphasized by the name calling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not easily offended. Just pointing out the obvious.[/QUOTE]
Greg?.......is that you?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when we were told by inside sources that Nord was on his way out?

Now we are basically surrendering Georgia.
I was going to say anything, but since you did...

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.