BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Mac says he was :trump:

:bwahaha:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'm sure he took it, the pop Warner seasons are pretty short. We'd never even know the coaching wizard was gone.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen and Addazio got HC gigs.........?????????

:dunno:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is comic gold and I don't believe it for one second:

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=News-Notes--Quotes--May-16-2017

Jim McElwain lost his defensive coordinator to a head coaching job and says there was interest in more.

McElwain promoted Randy Shannon to the coordinator job to keep Florida’s defense, which has been one of the nation’s best, on the same path.

“We had five guys this year that I got calls on about head coaching opportunities,” McElwain said on the SEC coaches teleconference. “I just think that’s awesome. You hate to lose them, but the recognition of what we’re able to do, I’m excited about that.

“Then being able to have a guy on staff and move him into that role, we didn’t have to change the terminology, get to know guys, that kind of stuff. Yet Randy brings his own flair, and having a guy like that on your staff, it’s really been good.”

McElwain said Tuesday those coaches were Collins, Shannon, linebackers coach Tim Skipper, offensive coordinator Nussmeier and tight ends coach / special teams coordinator Greg Nord.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry, just noticed this is a dupe. (I'm an idiot!!) Been traveling the last several days and only reading the board on my phone.... (but I'm still an idiot, sorry!)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well, Mac didn't even say it was football. So maybe Nord was offered the head coach of a dance group to show off his worm ability.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen and Addazio got HC gigs.........?????????

:dunno:
Great point.

Lazy and/or incompetent ADs, like Fooley, just use formula of hiring a coordinator who works for a championship HC. Of course this is also why none of our guys will get hired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator