Not funny at all

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Man in clown makeup with bladed gloves accused of killing man near Torchy’s Tacos
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/23/denver-police-death-investigation/

Denver police have arrested a man who was wearing clown makeup when he allegedly stabbed and slashed a 29-year-old man to death with a glove that had blades attached to the end of each finger.

Christian Lee Gulzow, 36, allegedly attacked the victim at 12:49 a.m. Tuesday following an argument near Torchy’s Tacos at West 11th Avenue and Broadway, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

The Denver coroner’s office identified the victim as Brian Lucero, 29. The cause of death was a stab wound, according to a coroner’s office news release.

Witnesses told police that the suspect, wearing white clown makeup accented with black streaks on the face, suddenly began threatening the victim with a glove with blades that were 2- to 3-inches long. They were near the Corner Store at West 10th Avenue and Broadway.

Gulzow began pummeling the victim, who tried to dodge the blows, the police report says. The victim eventually punched the suspect, who then yelled at the victim and followed him to Torchy’s. The two were the only ones in the restaurant parking lot.

“The victim collapsed in the north east parking lot of the Torchy’s business,” the report says.

Gulzow allegedly fled on a scooter, the police report says.

3709866265_2e96e4ddd4_o.jpg

(Stock photo - not depicting the suspect)

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
In Denver. Didn't that guy who shot up the movie theater dressed like the Joker was in or near Denver too? WTH?

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
True story: my father went to high school with a dude named "Fred Kruger."

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
True story: my father went to high school with a dude named "Fred Kruger."
Since we are name dropping. My youngish guidance counselor when I was an 18 yr old Sr. in HS swore she knew a girl named Ophelia Nipples. I think she was just trying to get me to fck her...............BUT I did work with a woman for many years teaching, great teacher. whose name was Blossom Sprinkle............I loved that woman............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.