Note on Zaire

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR will start if he's healthy. Wish we had someone better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, you guys are oblivious. LDR and Treon Harris arent the reason Nusschump sucks. He sucked before them. He sucked with 5 stars piled three deep at Trailerbammer. He has always sucked. We can get off a few plays, sometimes, at the start of a game that work, but as soon as they move from base defense or Nusschump has to respond, we got nuthin. He is lost and clueless.

As for Arky, we were blown the eff out by the Piglets for the same reason Meatchicken will blow us out two times, no beef in the middle. We documented it extensively before the season. UF had a fraction ofbthe heavies up front and only a couple of true inside backers. It is what it is. Mushchump built that defense with nothing but pass rushing hybrid little DEs and DBs. Not really Butter's fault but it also wasnt a QB's fault that the defense gave up 40+.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR never starts again.
willy-wonka-oh-really-well-see-about-that.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only hope we have is that Zaire has learned the playbook and can make quick decisions. Not saying he's not capable, but to expect him to come in late and perform well with no history to support it. Not counting on it.

Then you have Franks who in all likelihood will be passed by Allen in the spring. He thinks he's a sorority chick here to party.

Trask is afraid of his own shadow and Toney isn't going to have the passing game down.

So it's either Zaire has stepped up in a huge way or LDR.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only hope we have is that Zaire has learned the playbook and can make quick decisions. Not saying he's not capable, but to expect him to come in late and perform well with no history to support it. Not counting on it.

Then you have Franks who in all likelihood will be passed by Allen in the spring. He thinks he's a sorority chick here to party.

Trask is afraid of his own shadow and Toney isn't going to have the passing game down.

:bwahaha:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
What if Zaire starts only to open the game w' a duel threat package. Who goes in next Del Rico or FF? :dunno:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be LDR or Zaire don't know how anybody can believe the staff has any faith in Franks at this point.

They didn't give Zaire the playbook months ago and fight to get him in to back up Franks.

There's a reason Fields was excited about being able to hang out with Zaire and not Franks and it ain't the handful of games he played at Notre Dame.

If Zaire isn't ready LDR will start Franks is gonna have to sit and wait. Hopefully they'll get him on the field some time to get him some reps but he's obviously not ready. The Michigan game would be the worse possible game to have as your first start anyway if Franks starts that game we lose by 50.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be LDR or Zaire don't know how anybody can believe the staff has any faith in Franks at this point.

They didn't give Zaire the playbook months ago and fight to get him in to back up Franks.

There's a reason Fields was excited about being able to hang out with Zaire and not Franks and it ain't the handful of games he played at Notre Dame.

If Zaire isn't ready LDR will start Franks is gonna have to sit and wait. Hopefully they'll get him on the field some time to get him some reps but he's obviously not ready. The Michigan game would be the worse possible game to have as your first start anyway if Franks starts that game we lose by 50.

You really think he would start LDR over Franks initially if Zaire couldn't play? If that is true Franks must be having even more trouble than it appears.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You really think he would start LDR over Franks initially if Zaire couldn't play? If that is true Franks must be having even more trouble than it appears.
There have only been negative reports. Law has posted plenty about Franks struggling against walkons, Mari has posted about his obsession with the clubs, which makes Clayton's tweet make more sense. But nothing positive. Heck Zaire is reported to be running the practices.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[

I've watched Zaire's highlights. I don't see a guy that makes quick decisions in the passing game except on bubble screens.
So unless Nuss decides to opt for old Zaunbrecher's offense we'll see both QB's at least for awhile
depending on the flow of the game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[

I've watched Zaire's highlights. I don't see a guy that makes quick decisions in the passing game except on bubble screens.
So unless Nuss decides to opt for old Zaunbrecher's offense we'll see both QB's at least for awhile

I doubt we see situational changes if Zaire is the starter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched Zaire's highlights. I don't see a guy that makes quick decisions in the passing game except on bubble screens. So unless Nuss decides to opt for old Zaunbrecher's offense we'll see both QB's at least for awhile
You guys bitching about Zaunbrecher's offense?

REALLY?

Most of the Pumpers on here would cum on themselves if we had Zaunbrecher now. Top 30 offense? Really? You could give dumbfvkk Nusschump the Patriots offense and he couldn't make a top 30 offense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You guys *****ing about Zaunbrecher's offense?

REALLY?

Most of the Pumpers on here would cum on themselves if we had Zaunbrecher now. Top 30 offense? Really? You could give dumbfvkk Nusschump the Patriots offense and he couldn't make a top 30 offense.

I'm not denying your points on Nuss per se. But EZ had Rex and then Leak firing out those screens, both behind a capable OL. Not sure Treon or del Rio could consistently make those throws, nor have we had the OL of '02-'03.

But yes, your point stands on how far our expectations/demands have fallen.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Guys, you guys are oblivious. LDR and Treon Harris arent the reason Nusschump sucks. He sucked before them. He sucked with 5 stars piled three deep at Trailerbammer. He has always sucked. We can get off a few plays, sometimes, at the start of a game that work, but as soon as they move from base defense or Nusschump has to respond, we got nuthin. He is lost and clueless.

As for Arky, we were blown the eff out by the Piglets for the same reason Meatchicken will blow us out two times, no beef in the middle. We documented it extensively before the season. UF had a fraction ofbthe heavies up front and only a couple of true inside backers. It is what it is. Mushchump built that defense with nothing but pass rushing hybrid little DEs and DBs. Not really Butter's fault but it also wasnt a QB's fault that the defense gave up 40+.
So Brantley, Ivie, BCJ, Bryan, McMillan, AA, Davis, Sherit, Clark were all DBs? In fact the secondary got torched early and often. The Arkansas loss was on Nuss and Mac. They threw the ball 37 times to 14 runs. 13 throws in 22 plays in the 1st half. This was against an Arkansas team that gave up 500+ yards and 7 TDs to AUB on the ground 2 weeks before and 390 and 5 TDs to LSU the week after. We got 12. Less rushing yards than Texas St. Another example of this staff being in over it's head.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

Eh. I don't think it's going to matter who starts. Rashan Gary is going to eat this OL up. I'm expecting a 3 TD loss and more blaming of WM.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There have only been negative reports. Law has posted plenty about Franks struggling against walkons, Mari has posted about his obsession with the clubs, which makes Clayton's tweet make more sense. But nothing positive. Heck Zaire is reported to be running the practices.

What did Clayton's tweet say?
So Brantley, Ivie, BCJ, Bryan, McMillan, AA, Davis, Sherit, Clark were all DBs? In fact the secondary got torched early and often. The Arkansas loss was on Nuss and Mac. They threw the ball 37 times to 14 runs. 13 throws in 22 plays in the 1st half. This was against an Arkansas team that gave up 500+ yards and 7 TDs to AUB on the ground 2 weeks before and 390 and 5 TDs to LSU the week after. We got 12. Less rushing yards than Texas St. Another example of this staff being in over it's head.

We weren't running on Arkansas that game. It wasn't the Bama and FSU shut down of our running game but our O line was getting handled mostly on running plays that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator