Note on Zaire

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What did Clayton's tweet say?

We weren't running on Arkansas that game. It wasn't the Bama and FSU shut down of our running game but our O line was getting handled mostly on running plays that game.
It's in one of these threads, but basically he was calling teammates for chasing tail instead of working in the weight room

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am hoping Franks develops into a decent QB. I think he starts.

With you, Gatormandan. Franks will start, yet clumsily (freshman inexperience) lead us to victory. I think he'll get better as the game progresses. He'll feel the spark of validating his teammates efforts and the entire offensive unit will start its development on the field, before our eyes. I'm referring to actual player developments. We got sum new coaches.
Again, Harbough will need a Pez dispenser of boogers.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire probably gives up the best shot. Any freshman QB vs any Don Brown defense probably yields poor results. I don't have time to look it up but that guy is a GREAT DC.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't bother. He doesn't find it humorous.

giphy.gif

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mushchump built that defense with nothing but pass rushing hybrid little DEs and DBs. Not really Butter's fault but it also wasnt a QB's fault that the defense gave up 40+.

I think Mac is more at fault because he didn't address this problem until his third recruiting class.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mac is more at fault because he didn't address this problem until his third recruiting class.
Well, you really dont fix that problem w freshmen. It takes three years at least for a kid to be ready, even the Floyd's amd Easley's of the world.

So it is fair to say Butters postponed it by recruiting poorly in his first and second class and I dont really blame him for the first class.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, you really dont fix that problem w freshmen. It takes three years at least for a kid to be ready, even the Floyd's amd Easley's of the world.

So it is fair to say Butters postponed it by recruiting poorly in his first and second class and I dont really blame him for the first class.
Yeah, I think Houston had an elite DT that made an impact, but definitely not the norm. If our FR DT's can just occupy the OL and not get manhandled, I'll be real happy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I think Houston had an elite DT that made an impact, but definitely not the norm. If our FR DT's can just occupy the OL and not get manhandled, I'll be real happy.

Slaton is probably the only one that has any chance of helping a little at DT. We better hope that junior college DT can hold up. Its crazy Mac only took one real DT in his first 2 classes and we lost him already. None of those DEs we took were really players you saw growing into legit SEC DTs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.