Note on Zaire

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I 100% agree the optics are bad, but at the same time, we all knew Trask and Franks were both projects and would take some time to develop.
I disagree. The optics arent bad imo. 98% of freshmen QBs arent ready to play.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you not think Nuss is the problem? It seems to me if you get rid of the under perfoming employee then they are not a scapegoat.
I think the HC is the problem. You think any GOOD HC is going to allow the same guy to run his offense after being in the bottom of the country for 2 consecutive years a 3rd year? I don't.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think the HC is the problem. You think any GOOD HC is going to allow the same guy to run his offense after being in the bottom of the country for 2 consecutive years a 3rd year? I don't.
Do you honestly believe that any head coach other than will muschamp thinks that an offense in the triple digits is acceptable?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One time i was wrong...once! You a liberal tho so i expect this kinda stuff from people like yourself :crazy:

Btw...when have you ever brought info to the board worthwhile? I'll wait!;)
You've been wrong. A lot. And during the season when people are actively seeking my opinion on football related topics, you'll know what I contribute. I've forgotten more about football than you could ever squeeze into your poser ass brain. So spare me, Marshall.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You've been wrong. A lot. And during the season when people are actively seeking my opinion on football related topics, you'll know what I contribute. I've forgotten more about football than you could ever squeeze into your poser ass brain. So spare me, Marshall.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Look Captain ShimpDi*k is triggered!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ain't no contest...you have a washed up old man vs a grown ass man! However it's fun listening to him makeup sh*t and cry about me being misinformed on the Nuss situation :lol:

It's easy to trigger a soft a$$ liberal!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly believe that any head coach other than will muschamp thinks that an offense in the triple digits is acceptable?
Obviously Mac does. He hired the fcking guy and still has him running his offense! :bananaburn:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Obviously Mac does. He hired the fcking guy and still has him running his offense! :bananaburn:
Stop derailing the cat fight bro, it's getting good. Props to sas for farm metaphor, come in Mari you need a return salvo

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You can't do your own burn dweeb. It doesn't work that way.

You can choose to believe what you want to believe. Nuss was gone last year and it fell through for reasons we have yet to determine. I know that you are so far up Law's ass that you can tickle his nuts but just because he thinks Mac and Nuss are joined at the hip don't make it so.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You've been wrong. A lot. And during the season when people are actively seeking my opinion on football related topics, you'll know what I contribute.
Who are the people who have actively sought your football opinion? Name names.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who are the people who have actively sought your football opinion? Name names.
Well I've been on Ox's podcast, so there's that. Law has encouraged me to make post game threads with my thoughts more often. Threat is constantly asking for my insights during the season. That's off the top of my head, and it's three posters I argue with on a regular basis. If I cared more, I'd think of more.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I've been on Ox's podcast, so there's that. Law has encouraged me to make post game threads with my thoughts more often. Threat is constantly asking for my insights during the season. That's off the top of my head, and it's three posters I argue with on a regular basis. If I cared more, I'd think of more.
My wife is looking at me because I just read the first sentence and literally belly laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator