Note on Zaire

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think it would be a good move. If it happens, i don't think it would be public. These guys gotta be pretty tight.
It will have to be public. it's always the last sign of the coach in hot water that wants to get one more year, the I just fired the the coordinators and now I'm going to fix it thing.

Of course they can demote Nussingburger to quarterback coach and still pay him the same salary as low as we pay him anyway. At least we didn't pay much for him.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It will have to be public. it's always the last sign of the coach in hot water that wants to get one more year, the I just fired the the coordinators and now I'm going to fix it thing.

Of course they can demote Nussingburger to quarterback coach and still pay him the same salary as low as we pay him anyway. At least we didn't pay much for him.
5 bucks a game woulda been to much in my opinion.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Zaire's junior year he had a 65% rate but only played in 3 games and threw for just over 400 yards.
As a senior he played in 8 games, completed 11 of 22 attempts for a 47% completion rate and an astounding 122 yards and 1 touchdown. The future is bright.

Um, how is 11 out of 22 47%? Lol

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Maurkice played in all 13 games and started 11 at RG

http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1269&path=football

2007: Played in all 13 games and started in 11 at right guard (all except Ole Miss and Florida Atlantic)… Also took snaps at center...Became the seventh true freshman to start at UF on opening day… Graded out a Champion for the first time in his career at LSU (86 percent)… Also, was a Champion with an 85 percent the next week at Kentucky and an 83 percent later in the season against Vanderbilt.

I remember Maurkice was responsible for blocking Glenn Dorsey in the LSU game that year, who was pretty unblockable until that point and did an admirable job as a true freshman against him. With that performance you could see he was going to be a great one.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've hired thousands and fired hundreds. You don't keep someone on the payroll that is literally one of the worst in the industry. If for nothing else, to let everyone else know that that type of performance WILL NOT be tolerated under any circumstance.
If Mac's replacement fell through, he could promote internally and call the damn plays himself. He's sealed his fate by retaining Nuss IMO.
side-eye.gif

Sure you have.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If anything, mac was the ine who stepped in and said nuss stays. They're long time friends, dude. Do you really believe this shcit you're saying?
When you are up Law's ass with MJM are you guys spooning or dick to dick?

You guys have absolutely no clue how staffing works at the executive level.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With how many he fires, he must not do a very good job of hiring people.
Fired one this week...hired seven. I promote more than I fire, so I'm know for developing talent, but I don't tolerate substandard performance. Obviously you and Threat would have a staff full of duds that just do the bare minimum to remain gainfully employed. Either that or you are the duds. :scratchchin:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you are up Law's ass with MJM are you guys spooning or dick to dick?

Lol and you do? Do you really think Mac was begging to fire his friend of 20 +years? That just sounds crazy dude.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When you are looking for employees, do you try to hire the bottom 10% because they are cheaper and often currently unemployed? Apparently that's how we hire OCs.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When you are looking for employees, do you try to hire the bottom 10% because they are cheaper and often currently unemployed? Apparently that's how we hire OCs.
Well if that's the case, I am sending in my resume :bananadance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.