now I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If I call the coach a monkey or the QB a pussy it is perfectly acceptable. IF I take people to task
for that behavior it is reprehensible and deserves to disappear. Got it. What a chicken****
forum. The hypocrisy is amazing. Ok so now I know it gets hidden in the dead files. You can say anything and everything negative about the staff coaches and players but GOD FORBID you criticize those that
can spew any kind of sh%t about our team. I guess i will just go back to observing this septic circle jerk.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE, lighten up Brother.......

I don't like the number and virility of many post here but I don't doubt that we are all Gator Fans at heart. We just have different ways of expressing it. Most post like yours just end up in name calling and that's probably why it was moved. IMHO

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Feel better now that you got that off your chest? The rules are clear and no different than every other message board. Attacking posters is never allowed. You have a very powerful feature you can use so you don't have to see the posts by posters who say things you don't want to see. Put them on your ignore list.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I have lightened up over the years. I used to respond to all the hate thrown toward the program but to read the SOS each day gets old. But to let all that continue unabated and then censure dissent to it is unreal. But I guess if it is your ball you can play the game the way you want.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You have the right to make positive post and I will "like" everyone you make.

The fans who are most upset are also the ones who seem willing to make their feelings known (over and over). It's just the way it is, no conspiracy..

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n75689 said:
You have the right to make positive post and I will "like" everyone you make.

The fans who are most upset are also the ones who seem willing to make their feelings known (over and over). It's just the way it is, no conspiracy..

and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over....... :lol:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
stephenPE;75666 said:
If I call the coach a monkey or the QB a pussy it is perfectly acceptable. IF I take people to task for that behavior it is reprehensible and deserves to disappear. Got it. What a chicken**** forum. The hypocrisy is amazing. Ok so now I know it gets hidden in the dead files. You can say anything and everything negative about the staff coaches and players but GOD FORBID you criticize those that can spew any kind of sh%t about our team. I guess i will just go back to observing this septic circle jerk.
You should also capitalize your title properly.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n75691 said:
and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over....... :lol:
And it's very productive, too! It makes a difference...and it's always positive......:)

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n75701 said:
And it's very productive, too! It makes a difference...and it's always positive......:)

Sarcasm, I think......... :dance2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to get interesting.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well, well, well.....look what we've got going bright and early on Gatorchatter............Should be an interesting day and oh lordy, if things don't go well this evening :boom:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n75719 said:
Well, well, well.....look what we've got going bright and early on Gatorchatter............Should be an interesting day and oh lordy, if things don't go well this evening :boom:

It will be interesting when Ox weighs in.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
stephenPE;n75666 said:
If I call the coach a monkey or the QB a pussy it is perfectly acceptable. IF I take people to task
for that behavior it is reprehensible and deserves to disappear. Got it. What a chicken****
forum. The hypocrisy is amazing. Ok so now I know it gets hidden in the dead files. You can say anything and everything negative about the staff coaches and players but GOD FORBID you criticize those that
can spew any kind of sh%t about our team. I guess i will just go back to observing this septic circle jerk.

If it bothers you so much, why observe? Everyone on here sees tons of stuff they don't agree with. It is what it is, dude, and you aren't going to change anything. If observing it brings you down, then stop. Seriously, that is not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator