now I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
stephen: You're right. I need to stop insulting chimps around the world. They deserve better. My bad.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DeltaGlamma;n75702 said:
No different than any other message board community I have been part of.....

Except the combo pay sites - they won't tolerate much negativity.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gatoravatara;n75728 said:
At least everybody know what the expectations are.

A win at home is everyone's expectation, I hope. If not this place is good for blowing off some steam. I just wish some people wouldn't get SO freakin bent if someone's opinion is different than theirs.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love it when you throw a party and a few of the guests bitch about the food. I don't always agree with Ox's editing, but you know what? It's his board, at his enormous expense of time and energy, and the rest of us are here because he decided to throw a party. You don't like it? You know what to do.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n75748]Gotta love it when you throw a party and a few of the guests bitch about the food. I don't always agree with Ox's editing, but you know what? It's his board, at his enormous expense of time and energy, and the rest of us are here because he decided to throw a party. You don't like it? You know what to do. [/QUOTE]
This is BS. Everyone knows you can't have a party without some friggin queso dip and tostitos chips. Unacceptable :headshake:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n75749 said:
This is BS. Everyone knows you can't have a party without some friggin queso dip and tostitos chips. Unacceptable :headshake:

URG, that would make you the limburger cheese. :hahaha:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n75750 said:
I can't imagine what it must be like being on a site where everybody agrees with you. That would be boring. This is why I don't block people. I am ok with hearing different opinions. I can only imagine what the conversation was like on the paid sites for the TN game in the 3rd Q.

Poster 1: Don't worry JD will get it together.

Poster 2: Stop being negative.

Poster 3: Isn't it awesome the Muschamp is our coach?.

Poster 4: We are going to win the SEC.

Liar, there is no board like that!

:byebye:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gatoravatara;n75750 said:
I can't imagine what it must be like being on a site where everybody agrees with you. That would be boring. This is why I don't block people. I am ok with hearing different opinions. I can only imagine what the conversation was like on the paid sites for the TN game in the 3rd Q.

Poster 1: Don't worry JD will get it together.

Poster 2: Stop being negative.

Poster 3: Isn't it awesome the Muschamp is our coach?.

Poster 4: We are going to win the SEC.

What you described is called Swampgas......I got kicked off if you can imagine that......:shocked:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers equals Liberals... :lol:
Damn man, if blowing colorful smoke up the ass of the pitchfork zealot crowd goes dungeon or is castrated, make another thread or just remember to protect your point of view without insulting the integrity of those that don't see it your way. The character of a board member is not open for debate. We are not drones here. There really is only a few contrary concepts here that rub a Pumper the wrong way: (1) Muschamp is a poor executive overall (2) Driskel is not an A-type personality with the will it to be mentality. Now admittedly, it can get kind of harsh on those two around here but it's premised on wanting the best product (players) on the field and not listening to Ron Zook style rhetoric that is not translating to the field the following week. This board is far superior to the old GSMB and SG when it comes to game day experience, anarchy and love for the Gators. Chill out PE and once you clean the sand out of your eyes come back and play. :cool:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n75776 said:
What you described is called Swampgas......I got kicked off if you can imagine that......:shocked:

That's a surprise...

:stickpoke:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe this crybaby started another thread. I've said it over and over and over. It's a free country. There's freedom of choice. There are several other Gator boards you can contribute on if you wish. Or, you don't have to contribute on any of them. If you honestly think you're going to be able to go to the other boards and not listen to fans b!tch about the state of the program, you are a fool. The state of the program is currently awful, and fans are going to do what they've done since sports were invented.

That's what fan message boards are for. Venting, getting things off your chest with a group of people with similar interests. It's therapy. I get tired of saying this over and over.

This was the major downside to returning a coaching staff that had no business returning. It's torn the fan base apart. As soon as the problem is rectified, we can go back to being unified base again. In the meantime, we have anger and apathy. It sucks, I know. I have to deal with posts and PM's (or embarrassing threads like this) asking me to ban this person or censor that person because their Gator sensibilities are hurt. Come on, guys.

I'm going to say this for the 10,000th time: Fans are stupid. Fans are impatient. Fans are irrational. Fans are illogical. And the worst of the worst gather on fan message boards. If you can't handle it, then find something else to do with your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.