Now Where is the Justice in This?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am so glad that I have people like Dooley to tell me how I should think and ignore what I see.
We have plenty of people who do exactly that.

You know, because Dooley must know what he is talking about because he is a "journalist".

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
The Justice is coming. The Urban curse of 8 years of bad coaches after your coach spurns your university

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have plenty of people who do exactly that.

You know, because Dooley must know what he is talking about because he is a "journalist".

Isn't that the truth.
I doubt that Dooley knows anything, if he does, he never shares anything until after the fact.

The coaching change we just endured is a perfect example. I know you know this but I have to say it......

For two years Dooley ripped us and called us every name he could think of since we had the audacity to criticize a coach with two SEC East championships. While we were all suggesting that things did not look or smell right within the program, our illustrious "journalist" called us "gidiots."
Once everything hit the fan then suddenly our "journalist" ran to the rescue and shared with us all the disruptive and dysfunctional things going on behind the scenes that I guess he believed needed to be secret for 3 years. Gee thanks Mr. Journalism for giving us the insight once it became irrelevant.

I bet if you ask him, he can pick all the winners of the games played last Saturday too.

Dooley serves as a spokesman for UF athletics even though the Sun pays his salary. No journalism required.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
UF hires an unknown head coach a couple years back and proves to be a flop. Administration finally pulls the plug and we have to pay him somewhere between $8 and $12 million just to get rid of him. This is in addition of what Chump is bleeding UF for every year. On top of that we are now having to shell out more money to unload the assistants that Dan is jettisoning. FSU has a head coach that has suddenly fallen from favor after a dismal 2017 campaign. Word spreads that Texas A & M has decided he is just their cup of tea and seems prepared to throw $7.5 million a year at him. Looks like he is as good as gone. But, on the way out the door, he drops off a check for what, $6 or $7 million? More than enough to clean house over there. Where is the justice?

Employee termination vs. Employee quitting. Different set of rules and procedures as to who gets and gives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator