Nusschumps stats

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nusschump, for some reason yet to be explained, has held OC positions at Trailerbammer, Meatchikin and our formerly might Gators. He has had top 10 talent at all three schools and had 100 + offenses 4 of the 6 years. At Trailerbammer, with probably the largest collection of bluechippers ever assembled, he finished twenty something one and forty ish once (before Saban hired Lane Kifin midseason and moved him into Nusschumps old office).

Fooley Junior just gave him $500k additional for this year and $800k for an extension.

Where do I apply for this job? Half the board could do a similiar job. Im sure half the GAs and QC coaches in college football could do markedly better.

WHO TUE FVKK IS RUNNING THIS SHOW AND APPROVING THESE DECISIONS???????

I know it is an educational setting and therefore millions of dollars are treated like Monopoly money and flushed mindlessly, but surely someone is eventually going to notice what the fvkk is going on. Right?

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nusschump, for some reason yet to be explained, has held OC positions at Trailerbammer, Meatchikin and our formerly might Gators. He has had top 10 talent at all three schools and had 100 + offenses 4 of the 6 years. At Trailerbammer, with probably the largest collection of bluechippers ever assembled, he finished twenty something one and forty ish once.

Fooley Junior just gave him $500k additional for this year and $800k for an extension.

Where do I apply for this job?

Half the board could do a similiar job.
Pretty sure I could call on a run on 1st, then a pass on 2nd, then follow it up with a pass on 1st and run on 2nd, maybe even follow that up with two straight passes. I'd say I'm already light years ahead of nusschamp.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who exactly were we outbiding for nussmeier or jim mclewain?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
and to listen to that stick yanker Dooley ramble about he's not a bad guy makes me :puke:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got a dislike for saying I could mix up play calls better than nusssuck. Must be some coach9s lurking tonight.

:suspect2:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In his entire pathetic career Nuss has never been at one job longer than 3 years, for whatever reason.
This is his 3rd season here

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nusschump, for some reason yet to be explained, has held OC positions at Trailerbammer, Meatchikin and our formerly might Gators. He has had top 10 talent at all three schools and had 100 + offenses 4 of the 6 years.
Fooley Junior just gave him $500k additional for this year and $800k for an extension.[QUOTE/]

The family name for that type hiring : tepidism.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I got a dislike for saying I could mix up play calls better than nusssuck. Must be some coach9s lurking tonight.

:suspect2:
No, it was just Moving Goal Post. Dislike or not, it is the truth. He calls a run on 2nd and long more than 60 pct of the time. Do you think other teams are smart enough to pick up on it. Hell, even milquetoast Robbie realized that our offense makes every defense look stellar. I predict the same thing today.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It is very obvious we have an AD that does not know how to manage money. His personal credit cards are probably maxed out. And he's in the position he'll ruin our basket/baseball programs. He just wasted $26 million bucks on this monkey. And that doesn't include the waste on the assistant coaches. Somebody better take drastic action ASAP. This effects a lot of lives. Get him away from the check book. He'll waste another $30 million if he has a chance.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from a post on gatorcountry)

Since the 2nd half of the UT game last year:

Since then we have only:
  • 10 offensive TD's (We once scored 9 offensive TD drives against Tennessee.)
  • 3 TD drives of over 59 yards. T-H-R-E-E (Terry Dean once threw for 7 TD's....in ONE HALF)
  • 3 games with ZERO offensive TD's (Spurrier did that 2 times....ever)
  • 6 games without a long TD drive over 59 yards.
Since then we have only had

Tennessee - 1 (2nd half - 1 long drive)
Vandy - 1 (0 over 59 yards)
Missouri - 2 (0 over 59 yards)
Georgia - 3 (0 over 59 and all set up by the defense)
Arkansas - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
USCe - 2 (1 over 59 yards)
LSU - 1 (1 over 59 yards and it was a 1 play 99 yard TD pass)
FSU - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
Michigan - 0 (0 over 59 yards)

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
(from a post on gatorcountry)

Since the 2nd half of the UT game last year:

Since then we have only:
  • 10 offensive TD's (We once scored 9 offensive TD drives against Tennessee.)
  • 3 TD drives of over 59 yards. T-H-R-E-E (Terry Dean once threw for 7 TD's....in ONE HALF)
  • 3 games with ZERO offensive TD's (Spurrier did that 2 times....ever)
  • 6 games without a long TD drive over 59 yards.
Since then we have only had

Tennessee - 1 (2nd half - 1 long drive)
Vandy - 1 (0 over 59 yards)
Missouri - 2 (0 over 59 yards)
Georgia - 3 (0 over 59 and all set up by the defense)
Arkansas - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
USCe - 2 (1 over 59 yards)
LSU - 1 (1 over 59 yards and it was a 1 play 99 yard TD pass)
FSU - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
Michigan - 0 (0 over 59 yards)
That's like 70 points in 9 games!! That's simply inexcusable. We should be getting that in 2-3 games.

I guess that's what happens when you hold the offense rankings upside down and see your name on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator