NY Teacher Performs Oral Sex On 14-Year-Old. Her Sentence Is Outrageous.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I went to College at 17, Freshman History Teacher asked me to stay after class, invited me to her office. She sat me down and told me that if I would have sex with her anytime she wanted it, I would Ace her class. I passed with flying colors and had more sex that I ever dreamed possible! If my son had the same opportunity, I would think "that lucky little prick"!

Now the hard part....... My eldest Daughter went away to College and had an affair with a married Professor. She was 18 at the time and my biggest concern was that he was a married man and her actions might hurt his wife and family. She didn't care about the consequences and didn't view her actions as anything but natural behavior. She did well in school, smart girl, and is now a very successful Attorney. She has and will use any resource to win and get ahead.
She didn't want or need my protection, just like I didn't need my parents to protect me from my Freshman Teacher.
you lucky prick.

Some double standards are ok, when it's the issue of nature. Men and women are just different. Women look for stability and security in marriage and guys look for someone to have kids with essentially. From a nature standpoint, we see this. As you point out, hey it can happen to women too, and you can't rape the willing.

All that said, there is a tricky part of making sure the willing are truly willing and that there isn't leverage over them by the other party. I agree with Five Finger that at some age you have to consider abuse. While the child is willing, his hormones are being taken advantage of.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe I'm the prude here, but the truth is this stuff can be damaging to a 14 year old boy. We may view it as just sex, but the boy starts to get love feelings and a whole range of complex emotions associated with the act including guilt, shame, isolation, etc.. It's an adults game, sex and love, kids will have plenty of time for all that when they get older. They need to enjoy being kids in the meantime.

And imagine for a moment this was a male teacher doing this to a boy, BTW. We'd all view this quite differently.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I can't believe I'm the prude here, but the truth is this stuff can be damaging to a 14 year old boy. We may view it as just sex, but the boy starts to get love feelings and a whole range of complex emotions associated with the act including guilt, shame, isolation, etc.. It's an adults game, sex and love, kids will have plenty of time for all that when they get older. They need to enjoy being kids in the meantime.

And imagine for a moment this was a male teacher doing this to a boy, BTW. We'd all view this quite differently.

Agree. I’ve had/have 14 yo sons. They aren’t ready for an adult female ****ing up their lives at that age. There’s plenty of time and women for that when they are adults.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

But that's not what this thread is about. It's about a female teacher and a male student.
All those complex emotions can be felt with a girls his age. It doesn't matter how old his girlfriend is. Most of us started playing those games as soon as puberty hit and we discovered the opposite sex. I know I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.