O&B Game - call the first play

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Franks one-hops a bullet in the direction of Cleveland (the player, not the city).
(Well, maybe the city...depends on which way he's going and where Cleveland lines up)
(Meaning where Cleveland the player lines up, not Cleveland the city, of course).
(Which is ironic, since our offense has looked very Cleveland-esque recently).
(Meaning Cleveland the NFL team, not Cleveland the player).

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Franks one-hops a bullet in the direction of Cleveland (the player, not the city).
(Well, maybe the city...depends on which way he's going and where Cleveland lines up)
(Meaning where Cleveland the player lines up, not Cleveland the city, of course).
(Which is ironic, since our offense has looked very Cleveland-esque recently).
(Meaning Cleveland the NFL team, not Cleveland the player).
tumblr_n8kikbhwJE1ri2404o2_250.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Play action and go deep, if it is covered take your reads and find the open receiver. Show we have an actual passing offense. Perhaps run similar plays multiple times.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Well considering our playbook will consist of the same play (Qb option) about 30 times a game I'll go with Qb option for a gain of 3.

I still can't believe he has a 12 million dollar buyout. Worse contract to ever be signed by a UF AD imo. It will for sure come back to haunt us in 4 years when we would want to be looking for another coach. But then again I think the AD has dropped the standard at UF so 8-9 wins will probably give him a forever contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb