O & B Game Early Prediction...Bank it

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Emory Jones wins Heisman

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Winning the SEC

Votes: 61 84.7%

• Total voters

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
As most spring games are (particularly with all new coaches) this one will be all over the place. Like Friday’s scrimmage it will be inconsistent....a bunch of shaky play with the occasional 70 yard scamper.

My bold predictions:

(1). The game will be a fun experience sandwiched between pre and post game libations. I suspect a nice turnout.

(2). There will be enough of the good stuff to excite the pumpers like me.

(3). There will be enough of the crap to bring out the dumpers in force.

(4). There will be someone who suggests at least one QB should become a TE.

Bold, aggressive, predictions....yes....but I feel confident in my sage ability to foresee the future.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It’s gonna be hot af.

Alex.
Hot as fck? That will be in August when PE starts around the 15th. That is hot as fck and I will NOT BE THE GUY out there with the whistle sweating like a New Orleans whore on New Years.....................Saturday the 14th says right now:
SAT

APR 14 Sunny
86°62°
10%
E 11 mph

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I rode up US301 this past week.

I predict that anyone taking that route between the J and Gvilles are gonna be late to the game.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
IT is awful with the bypass going in around Starke. I avoid it like the plague.

Seriously, if I was having to commute from Jacksonville to Gainesville for the game, I'd take I10 to I75 before I'd go through that again.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We’ve had the “early scrimmage looked rough” presser. By the end it will be all hope and promise.

Still waiting for Robbie’s annual “lovable walk-on” story. (All hail Steve Bell.)

They’ll let the QBs throw some against walk-ons to head into summer with some anticipation. I doubt we will have any clarity at QB until late into fall camp.

No injuries, no arrests. Please. That would be good news the next few months.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Franks will be Franks.

But I suspect enough to give us a look at the fall, but we've got a long way to go.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I hope that it will not be scripted and played like a real game would, best against best. Some two minute drills, and some other special circumstances type practice. How about SOS be coach for the offense and call the plays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.