Official 2014 Florida Gators Prediction Thread...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp;n37293 said:
I say Florida goes 9-3 with losses to Alabama and Florida State and a split between LSU and Georgia (not sure which). I can see this team going 10-2 with a few breaks. I can also see it going 7-5 (or maybe worse) with an injury or two on the offensive line.

How's your thumb doing Thomas?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
11 & 1!!!! We will lose to Bamer, in a close game, due to our offense not having their feet completely under them; however, it will be a game that gives the offense confidence and they start to take off after that. I don't understand why so many give us no chance to be the Rapist and his band of thugs. I believe we are more talented than Auburn was last year, especially on defense and Auburn should have won that game. FSU will not have Benjiman and they lost some big guns off of their defense. We will be rolling by the time we ride in to Tallicrappy and Muschamp will out coach Fisher and we will, once again, own Doak Campbell. We will face Bamer, again, in the SECCG and beat them with a more experienced team that has gained momentum and confidence. We make the 4 team playoff - predictions to come later.
I too feel like Winston may be in for a letdown year.... So many distractions and lost his go to guys...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
8-5/ 4-4.
I knew you would have 13 games in your prediction - I bet that drove you crazy when Foley kept saying we went 11-1 in 2012 when talking about Muschamp. Hopefully we roll Idaho today and Roper is given free reign.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
8-5/ 4-4.
We usually get a bowl game. After 6-6 in 2011 and 4-8 I guess I shouldn't pretend its a given.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
IDAHO - W
EASTERN MICHIGAN - W
KENTUCKY - W
at Alabama - L
at Tennessee - W
LSU - L
MISSOURI - W
GEORGIA - L
at Vanderbilt - W
SOUTH CAROLINA - L
EASTERN KENTUCKY - W
at Florida State - L

7-5. Pure mediocrity, yet Duncechamp will be allowed to stay since we will 'be heading in the right direction' with a three win improvement over last year.:facepalm:
Spurrier will have them ready to play against UGA in two weeks and in The Swamp later, as long as it doesn't rain.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
11 & 1!!!! We will lose to Bamer, in a close game, due to our offense not having their feet completely under them; however, it will be a game that gives the offense confidence and they start to take off after that. I don't understand why so many give us no chance to be the Rapist and his band of thugs. I believe we are more talented than Auburn was last year, especially on defense and Auburn should have won that game. FSU will not have Benjiman and they lost some big guns off of their defense. We will be rolling by the time we ride in to Tallicrappy and Muschamp will out coach Fisher and we will, once again, own Doak Campbell. We will face Bamer, again, in the SECCG and beat them with a more experienced team that has gained momentum and confidence. We make the 4 team playoff - predictions to come later.
I may need to amend this to 12 & 0. Bamer and the SOW did not impress me at all.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n38000 said:
I picked 9/3 several months ago but I'm starting to feel better about our chances to win 10.
Will know more about 9 tonight.

Or not!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we need to take off one win from some of the earlier predictions.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA said:
I haven't seen us play or any other team, so pure speculation. 10-2 with losses to Alabama and FSU. I think Alabama is suspect and that game along with FSU could go either way. Mid season I may change my outlook!
I'll be watching, but based on week one play by Bama and the Noles, they are beatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.