OFFICIAL 2018 Record Prediction thread

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Beating UGA

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here ya go, folks.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Here ya go, folks.
Let's see how this goes:
1: Charleston Southern- Little more than a scrimmage. Gator win
2: Unlucky Kentucky- Stoops is still a loser. Gator win.
3: Col State- Gators get their revenge for those guys sticking us with Ole Yeller. Gator romp.
4: Inbred rednecks from Ole Rocky Top- New coach, same old results. Gators in a squeaker.
5: Miss State- Rebels upset the Gators with too much cowbell. Gator loss
6: L.S.U.- Tigers show their claws. Gator loss #2:
7: Vandy- isn't so dandy. Gators roll.
8: Georgia Leg Humpers- Smart is too smart for the gators. Gator loss #3.
9: Mississipp in your eye- Rebels crap the bed. Gators should win this one.
10: U.S.C. east- Damn that Muskrat! Not bad enough that we still have the guy on the payroll!
Rubs salt in the wound to have to pay the guy and watch him beat us! Gator loss #4
11: Idaho- You have to be kidding me! Who scheduled these chumps, anyway? Gators in a blowout!
12: F.S.U. Semi-Holes- And the beat goes on, as does the ass-beatings. Maybe next year when they have
to come to the Swamp. Gator loss #5.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say 6-6. Maybe 5-7 if we don't beat usce but I'm counting that as a win. Don't get why Tennessee is an automatic win, they've out butch Jones out recruited mac and they've got a proven qb coming in. That's being generous. We're a disaster at qb, oline, mlb, and saftey.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
9-3 in the regular season. Got a shot at 10 with the bowl game.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
6-6.

If we're better than that it'll be a pleasant surprise. I expect to see a much better product on the field and less 20+ point losses.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Seeing how we squeaked out a loss to LSU last year i think we beat them this year. I also say we beat FSU. The rest idk. 8 wins, 9 wins max. Emory Jones sees more playing time as the season goes

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm feeling 8-4 'ish if a QB emerges, it's going to get ugly fast if we still show up as separate units coughing and belching at different times...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You've told us repeatedly for two years that Trask will never see the field. Good to see you cracking.
I'm thinking about going back in the archives and finding who started the thread mocking Butters for signing a high school backup.

My memory is fuzzy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking about going back in the archives and finding who started the thread mocking Butters for signing a high school backup.

My memory is fuzzy.
The archives? That thread is in the Hall of Fame for anyone that wants to read it.

You're a bleeding idiot. I think the signing of Kyle Trask was 100% symbolic of the most embarrassing era of Gator football in history. I couldn't believe it.

BUT

He WAS brought on, and hasn't done anything to be repeatedly trashed by you. You've transferred your rightful hate of Butters unfairly onto this kid. Hell, his backstory is what makes people really want to pull for him. I hope he plays well and shoves it up your rear end.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Football being what it is, a play here, a turnover there, a right or wrong call can swing a good season from bad. And vice versa.

With not much to go on, my guess is 8-4 on the high side, 6-6 down low.

The record doesn't matter as much as the feeling at the of the season about where we're headed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb