OFFICIAL 2018 Record Prediction thread

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Beating UGA

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't say a 24+ point blowout to SC there was a comma before SC. I think we get blown out just by UGA. I was going in order I figured you'd understand but I guess you're the retarded one.

And I thought my English was bad... fck dude... just own it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anything less than 9/10 wins with this schedule is a lost season and a failure of the staff.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
A 24+ blowout to USC? You’re retarded.

Exactly, if Muschamp were to get up 17 on UF, he would not risk a snap to widen the lead even if UF fumble the ball at UF's own 1. That is how he lost to Spurrier and SoCar and his job when he was at UF.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
That's a pretty convincing argument BMF. In comparison, I definitely like our chances better against LSU, and the unintelligible one - particularly in the swamp. Also, your thoughts about the team DM left behind are actually quite encouraging, in a back-handed sort of way.
I have to agree.

And "the unintelligible one" - nice!

:lmao:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
You honestly don't think Saban or Meyer could get 10 wins with the horrendously easy schedule we have this year? :crazy:
Seriously, that's a good question. Make it a poll: How many wins would Saban or Meyer get with the team we have now?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Its absolutely hilarious that you keep touting Bert beating Butters as a big event....
Why not you and 85% of this board went full tilt Bozo when I told everyone that we would have been better off hiring a guy like Bert instead of the guy you went down in flames with.....BTW looks like I'm right about your avatar curse too.....please change it so this kid has a chance:lol2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You honestly don't think Saban or Meyer could get 10 wins with the horrendously easy schedule we have this year? :crazy:
Banship bet then? If we win 10 INCLUDING a bowl win I'll disappear for well over a week ......If we win less than 8 including a bowl game I get to be a mod for say a month or so.....:eek3:

And no I don't say this because I want to see UF do poorly for any reason....To the contrary in fact I want folks on here to realize how BIG of a job Mullen has in front of him. This thing is in bad shape and no Saban won 7 games his first year at Bama and Meyer waltz into a cream puff situation that any decent coach could have won 9 or 10 games in 2005.....Between the 2 of them we'd have a hard time winning 8.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This thing is in bad shape and no Saban won 7 games his first year at Bama and Meyer waltz into a cream puff situation that any decent coach could have won 9 or 10 games in 2005
Both of those guys had significantly tougher schedules their first year than Mullen is going to have this season. This may be the most favorable schedule I have seen in my 28 seasons as a Gator fan.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really hoping to shed the soft team label. Hopefully our new mindset with coaches and the S&C we are putting the players through will lead to a tougher team on the field. We really need some tough big uglies to emerge on both lines of scrimmage. Maybe even some thugs and bad azzes and take no shizzle guys emerge too. Go Gators!!

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
I'll assume that Trask is the starter and go with 7-5.

Charleston Southern, Colorado St, Idaho, Vandy, Kentucky, and Tennessee are 6 wins built into the schedule. I thought we were the better team than Fraud St last year and Franks gave them 4 TD's. I think we will be the better team, and certainly the more experienced team, and end the streak. 7-5 with a chance at some butt school in a bowl game and win 8 games.

If Franks is the starter than we lose 2 outta 3 against Vandy, Kentucky, and Tenn. We end 5-7. Of course if Franks loses early games to Kentucky and Tenn I doubt he finishes the year as the starter.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here’s how ESPN’s FPI ranks the SEC’s strength of schedule in 2018:

1. LSU (5 overall)
2. Texas A&M (29)
3. Alabama (30)
4. Mississippi State (31)
5. Auburn (34)
6. Vanderbilt (38)
7. Missouri (40)
8. Kentucky (41)
9. Georgia (43)
10. Ole Miss (46)
11. South Carolina (47)
12. Florida (55)
13. Tennessee (57)
14. Arkansas (60)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
7-5 on the low end, 9-3 on the high. I'm going with 8-4.

Would love to eat crow because we get double digits but until we have completely jettisoned the entire (minus jones) bullpen of qb's I dont see a lot of success offensively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator