***Official Alabama vs Clemson Prediction and Game thread 1-9-17***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Oh to have a great o-line and a 240 lb back that runs like a 240 lb back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus Bama just look like effing Men, hire their S&C coach, or Clem's for that matter

When I've seen collisions, Bama on defense, the Clemson player goes ricocheting all over the place.
Clemson's O & D showing pride and grit. Remember Bama's benefited from a few turnovers.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
7-R+LTT.jpg

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
There are some wives and chillins getting their as whopped tonight, lock the trailer doors

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Great game. Watson played great and I don't know what the hell Bama was doing half the game. Playing man and sending pressure late when your guys are getting burnt and a offensive game plan that would make Muschamp cream his pants most the game (screen pass U). They're going to cry about the picks, but keep doing it until they throw a flag. Congrats to Clemson and what the hell was bama doing on the onside kick at the end just standing there. Basically this game summed up the SEC this year. Other conferences have QB's and we don't or have RB's that pose as them.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Really nice to see Clemson win...especially with that last TD being a straight tackle by Bamas corner not even called again....might have actually made the pick play work even better lol

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome game and really fun to watch. Congrats to Clemson. Lots of studs on that field tonight. Watson was fantastic and his receivers made some crazy good catches. Love to get back there one day. *sigh*

BTW, I love that "Gimme Shelter" riff.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Oh well Bama at least you still have your wife/sister!!! Go Gators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.