Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Game Thread*** Florida vs Florida Southern

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida takes on Florida Southern in an exhibition tonight at 7 PM. No TV or Radio for the game (this is just bad from a college team imo). I will try and post updates and stats if I can find them. GO GATORS!!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
UK played Transylvania in their exhibition. These games tend to be awful.

Any news on some of these guys gaining weight? Like Chase Johnson? Or losing weight like Stokes?

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

They tend to be awful when you lose! Remember the Marathon Oil teams? Our 1994 Final Four team lose one of these exhibitions. I remember going to the game and saying afterwards, '....it's going to be a long season.'

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

Any news on some of these guys gaining weight? Like Chase Johnson? Or losing weight like Stokes?
Not sure on Chase, but Stokes I think is now listed at 275

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The stats for today's game has the stats from the scrimmage I believe still on there (that is kind of funny).

SIDEARMLiveStats

Lots of min from the young players it looks like. Also probably 3 halves of some kind or a bunch of scenarios ran. Kind of like practice

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The stats for today's game has the stats from the scrimmage I believe still on there (that is kind of funny).

SIDEARMLiveStats

Lots of min from the young players it looks like. Also probably 3 halves of some kind or a bunch of scenarios ran. Kind of like practice
275lb Stokes was 1-2 from 3-land. :lol:
From the box score, the impact players were Hayes, K. Johnson, and Ballard. Stone and Stokes as well when they were on the floor - they only logged 13 and 12 minutes, respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb