Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Game Thread*** Florida vs Florida Southern

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The so-far data sheet shows our subs are shooting much more accurately than the first stingers.??
Our 1st stringers are missing their shots.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 95-70. Lots of good, especially from the freshman and backup bigs (Chase Johnson wasn't really involved though). Lots of lineup combos used and pressing. Hayes was probably the biggest disappointment

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The bench was a huge surprise. Some games if the starters are not clicking our bench could provide a huge boost

That is a plus. However, teams with highest success have 1 or 2 high scorers. Spread out scoring has worked infrequently. Let's do both. Let's keep pushing to get ready vs FSU.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
That is a plus. However, teams with highest success have 1 or 2 high scorers. Spread out scoring has worked infrequently. Let's do both. Let's keep pushing to get ready vs FSU.
I think we will see both occur throughout the year. Hudson and Allen most games with Keyontae, Ballard, and Locke some games

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Gak is still not recovered from surgery . Thought he had it done six months ago. Sounds like Bassett might be our best guy at the 5 spot, but Hayes will start of course and be good for 5 and 5 per game

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
@LeeForThree and @g8tr72 thanks for the updates!

Basset has a nice looking shot. I hope he keeps that up. These preseason games are always a question mark. I don't put much weight behind them.

I want this FSU game win so bad. Go Gators!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I do follow recruiting. The key is I also understand it.

Every year you make some silly predicitions about UF's recruits and transfers. Then you are wrong. Then you completely forget your predictions in the off season, while making new silly predictions.

It is great to be a fan. I really like your fandom. But people who are regularly wrong and then make insulting comments at others are going beyond reasonable fandom.
You're an insufferable prick, Insti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator