***Official BBall Game Thread: Gators v Gonzaga***

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Man. Went to bed at half and should have tried to make it. What a two game stretch because according to the announcer we just beat some of the greatest of all time.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I know it’s in Oregon, but what’s with the super late tip-off vs dookie on a Sunday night??? Some of us have jobs...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One of the best games I've seen ever. Glad i stayed up for it

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
For those who need there beauty sleep..........here are the highlights

Lee can you find and post that highlight of Chees tipping the ball to himself like four times on a break in the Stanford game.
It was hilarious.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Huge props to whoever invented the DVR...made it (barely) to regulation end and knew there was no chance to stay awake. The 2ots this am made that coffee taste like pie. Hudson could turn out to be the steal transfer of all time.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Huge props to whoever invented the DVR...made it (barely) to regulation end and knew there was no chance to stay awake. The 2ots this am made that coffee taste like pie. Hudson could turn out to be the steal transfer of all time.
He and Egor are certainly the best two of all time in one year. Does Hudson have another year to play?>

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I stayed up for it. It was unreal. I have 4 days off or I would never have done that. I slept till 10 and feel like I've been hit by a mack truck.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
We would have gone further last year if Eggy was healthy. The difference this year is we have a bunch of dudes who can shoot and create shots. Even Cheese is a legit scoring threat. When Eggy is back we will be able to clean up the paint while surrounding him with offense. In the meantime we can still spread the floor and rain shots down on people. We will definitely lose some games this year when we're cold from downtown but this team is going to be incredibly dangerous in March if we're healthy. When's the last time we had four guys that could all go off for 20+ points in a game? I'm excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.