***Official "Complain About 18-22 Year Old Amateur Athletes Not Fulfilling My Expectations" Thread

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's a good Season anytime you're in the National Championship playoffs... any sport... any time.

Back to the entertainment :popcorn:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
SC played well and beat a 2,3, and 4 to get there, although being a 7 seed and having a home court advantage 100 miles from campus didn't hurt them in the first two games, although Duke is hated everywhere. SC will beat Gonzaga, but they will get the absolute dog **** beat out of them if they get UNC in the final. They better hope Oregon beats them.

And this has something to do with our coach being so bad?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
de5176872a668b21f1e7ed28ee7e1c5c.jpg

Stupid, but maybe gets the point across better.
No, but makes me laugh! :bwahaha:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm saving my complaints for football season. You know, the sport we actually suck at. Don't understand how anybody could be unhappy on this season. I

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm saving my complaints for football season. You know, the sport we actually suck at. Don't understand how anybody could be unhappy on this season. I
I'm saving my complaints for your mom not making me good enough breakfast in the morning.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've won a lot and lost a lot......

I can celebrate a surprisingly good season while recognizing how close we came to something exceptional...

Still proud to be a Gator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.