Founding Member
Elliot with 237 yards on those hippie smoking midgets

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats, Urbs. Now we get a year of Meyer worship, instaed of Saban worship from the national media. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n149859 said:
Pro style was the big thing there for a stretch, and WM was hired to run it right at the tail end of that "fad." Once Auburn won the championship running the up-tempo spread, things changed. Then Saban started getting beat by teams running up-tempo, and that's the new thing in college football.

Yeah but like I said, it was basically one game. We won it in 2008, then Aub won it in 2010. Making that 2009 season more than what it was caused the problem. There's nothing wrong witht that style. But we literally acted like we'd been stopped for years and needed some major overhaul. And no offense to anyone here, but many were foolish to think it was the right idea. It clearly wasn't. And the whole notion about having to have the absolute perfect QB was as wrong as it gets.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer had to go puss out on us didn't he? Where would we be if he hadn't...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Both lines of scrimmage were absolutely terrible with Oregon.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oregon is a very good football team, but very beatable when there is time to prepare for them. Aside from Ohio State's running game and Elliot's performance, neither team really brought their A-game tonight. Still very happy that we might be getting Oregon's receivers coach.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
KCgator;n149870 said:
Meyer is a great coach. Haters can suck it.

I don't think anyone here was saying he wasn't a great coach. Doesn't mean we can't hate him. A successful D-bag is still a D-bag

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shoulda had em take a knee. Urbs was rubbing it in a bit there.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;149871 said:
Yeah but like I said, it was basically one game. We won it in 2008, then Aub won it in 2010. Making that 2009 season more than what it was caused the problem. There's nothing wrong witht that style. But we literally acted like we'd been stopped for years and needed some major overhaul. And no offense to anyone here, but many were foolish to think it was the right idea. It clearly wasn't. And the whole notion about having to have the absolute perfect QB was as wrong as it gets.

The main reason we lost that game is because Tim Tebow never recover from his concussion. And everything just spiraled out of control after that. The Brantley experiment was obviously a huge failure.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Dots the 'I' of the national championship". How long was he itching to say that?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n149880 said:
Shoulda had em take a knee. Urbs was rubbing it in a bit there.

Oregon got a taste of their own medicine. They would've done the same thing.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Ohio state your coach is a sleeze ball and will bail on you one day when Harbaugh starts competing and beating him on a regular basis. He goes to places where he doesn't have to compete on a regular basis but as soon as the competition catches up he leaves to be with his family. So posu thank the selection committee cause you should have never been there in the first place.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
GatorJay26;n149872 said:
Meyer had to go puss out on us didn't he? Where would we be if he hadn't...

Meyer would have left when the OSU job opened even if he hadn't had "health issues." OSU was his dream job.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I won't watch the trophy presentation, but I'm willing to bet Shelley breaks her f*cking neck to try and get on TV as much as possible. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n149887 said:
Congrats Ohio state your coach is a sleeze ball and will bail on you one day when Harbaugh starts competing and beating him on a regular basis. He goes to places where he doesn't have to compete on a regular basis but as soon as the competition catches up he leaves to be with his family. So posu thank the selection committee cause you should have never been there in the first place.
You mad bro? :lol:

Such jilt. Get over it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So stay with me here. Florida beat ECU. ECU beat Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech beat Ohio State. I think we can claim that national title under Alabama rules, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb