*Official Ducks vs. Bucks Championship Game Thread*

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorJ;n149881 said:
The main reason we lost that game is because Tim Tebow never recover from his concussion. And everything just spiraled out of control after that. The Brantley experiment was obviously a huge failure.

He looked great against the noles a week earlier and then against Cincy in the SB. So I do credit Ala with that win. But he was clearly not 100% during that midseason stretch. Then, as you said, many just assumed it was Meyer and Daz who were to blame for JB, which was obviously not the case. But again, I just think a lot of it was this insistence that the offense needed a change. Honestly, it was never well received here because it wasn't Spurrier's offense.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like OSU is going to be the team to beat next year too. They're loaded.

Turning off the TV. Can't stand to hear Meyer say, "This was the best championship ever....the best team I've ever coached ever....my favorite win at my dream school....blah, blah blah"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n149896 said:
F*** you Cam Newton
Now THIS sentiment makes more sense than hating Urbs. If Newton isn't an idiot, Meyer is still at UF.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n149894 said:
So stay with me here. Florida beat ECU. ECU beat Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech beat Ohio State. I think we can claim that national title under Alabama rules, right?

Already printing the shirts.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n149894 said:
So stay with me here. Florida beat ECU. ECU beat Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech beat Ohio State. I think we can claim that national title under Alabama rules, right?

:yes:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yea I'm mad I feel like we replaced Kim with khloe. When we went from Meyer to muschamp.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wow...some talking heads calling Meyer classless for the last score...wow

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
T REX;n149912 said:

They'll be disciplined later for saying anything bad about Pope Urban, and that's the last we'll hear of that blasphemy.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Great ball coach, sorry human being. His role models in life are Hayes, Paterno, and Bowden. Enough said. The only way he should ever get in the ring of honor, if at all, is after he has been worm food for awhile.

That being said, they are ****ing loaded. They open at VT on Labor Day evening, after that, their schedule is an absolute cakewalk, any "game" that would be remotely challenging would be at home until they go to Ann Arbor for the finale. I see them being on a 24 game win streak and Harbaugh popping their bubble.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;149912 said:

All he did was run it. That crappy defensive line should've stopped it. Marriotta was still throwing down the field down by 20 with 30 seconds. What happened to kneeling and ending the game in that scenario. That's what basketball teams do.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry but I still don't respect Meyer. I don't have anything bad against him as a person because I don't know him but you left the program without telling the truth and didn't explain to the Gator fans what was going on. That is why most fans don't like him IMHO. If he would've came out and said, I am just tired of coaching the Gators, I want to go back home and coach the Buckeyes/Notre Dame etc., he would get way more respect from Gator Nation. Don't say you want to spend time with your family, then go work for ESPN, then hit the reset button and go back to Ohio.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n149749 said:
I broke my big TV when OSU took the lead. I'm watching on my TV in my room. If they win this game, I am going to run naked through downtown screaming about how unfair it is.

... that would be unfair to downtown, "Born2"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator