***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida 88, Jacksonville 47

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a BLOWOUT!! Go Gators!! Sweet 16 or bust baby!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for the update Lee! I hope Cheese is back soon. With Cheese out, did Allen play any PG?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Allen played the majority of PG throughout the game WITH Chiozza out. With Okauru, Hudson, and Stone taking turns as well
Stone? That's a bit of a surprise. I didn't think he had that kind of handle.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I like that our freshmen weren’t afraid to shoot. Love the aggression.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Be nice to assume 3 things :
1) we have preseason rust
2) injury to the director, Chiozza
3) a few other weapons, substitutes, out healing up
4) see the above three

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
In the highlight video, KAllen was posting up in the paint.

Hopefully, by mid- December, the Gators will look nothing like that team last night.

I'm really excited about this season, and the future of Gator basketball.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
In the highlight video, KAllen was posting up in the paint.

Hopefully, by mid- December, the Gators will look nothing like that team last night.

I'm really excited about this season, and the future of Gator basketball.

Wut? I have zero issue with a guard backing down his defender when he has a noticeable size advantage. It’s not like we had Allen playing the 4 lol

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn lost to Division II Barry University in an exhibition game last night. WTF???

Twitter reacts as Auburn loses exhibition game to Division II Barry University

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/t...-exhibition-game-division-ii-barry-university

It was not a good night for Auburn on the basketball floor, as the Tigers dropped an exhibition game to Division II Barry University, 100-95, in overtime.

While the Tigers were without top players Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy, who are being held out during the ongoing FBI investigation, people on Twitter were not taking it easy on Bruce Pearl’s team.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Auburn lost to Division II Barry University in an exhibition game last night. WTF???

Twitter reacts as Auburn loses exhibition game to Division II Barry University

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/t...-exhibition-game-division-ii-barry-university

It was not a good night for Auburn on the basketball floor, as the Tigers dropped an exhibition game to Division II Barry University, 100-95, in overtime.

While the Tigers were without top players Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy, who are being held out during the ongoing FBI investigation, people on Twitter were not taking it easy on Bruce Pearl’s team.

Just turrible.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I like this team.

UF started one big. You can score a lot and defend mid-majors with such a lineup. The PF on the other side can not defend arc against your 4th small guy. On the other hand you while you can win lots of regular season games and blow out JU with such a lineup, you generally can win ANYTHING with such a lineup. So we shall see this team when UF is starting just two guards, a wing, and two bigs.

I was mainly encouraged by the rebounds per minute for Gak and Bassett in that now seemingly disappeared box score. We just need to get them Gak, Stone and Johnson healthy so UF has a balance offensive team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator