***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Georgia

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Outplayed and outshot so we lost. Lee gets to talk more in this thread with us losing/lost unlike during the Baylor game...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
In zone, they hit more threes. Egor playing the big man so his offense is shot. We get no offensive rebounds. We can’t run plays inside so they extend defense. If we had scorer inside they would have to collapse.

If we press they get it inside with two good passes and we have no rim protector

Speeding it up sounds good but then we are spent for offense.
No. We need to run at all costs. We scored 15 pts in the first 4 and 15 pts in the 2nd half first 4.. we ran. Then we sat back and dribbled. It terrible game plan. You play 2 bigs or go zone. Make them work for an open shot and our reb would be better I think

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
When you live and die by the 3, these kind of nights happen. We literally do nothing well besides shoot 3s and FTs.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
When you live and die by the 3, these kind of nights happen. We literally do nothing well besides shoot 3s and FTs.
Been saying this for years, even Donovans last few years. It's lazy basketball..player and coaches. UT has a good coach, Barn has a good coach even USCe. WE DON'T!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Man, that was ugly and very unimpressive. That's 2 losses in 2 weeks to teams w/ losing SEC records....and one was at home!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't post much about bball. But this is getting downright pathetic. I can't even watch at this point. Too ugly. The team is clueless and that is 100% on the coach.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This sucks. Losing to FSU and UGA same season....par for course I guess.

Really had high hopes for White and though I’m not giving up hope, a game like this (and our other inexcusable losses) make me question him as a coach.

Hope they figure it out and he’s here another 10+ years. Great dude.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think a top 4 seed is probably out of the question with this team now. At least we should be in the tourney however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.