***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Georgia

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Not giving up hope but I just don't understand this game against this rotten team.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This sucks. Losing to FSU and UGA same season....par for course I guess.

Really had high hopes for White and though I’m not giving up hope, a game like this (and our other inexcusable losses) make me question him as a coach.

Hope they figure it out and he’s here another 10+ years. Great dude.
Just doesn't have the team to run his system. Lack of big men and people to do drive and dish. Why I am excited for next season. We will have the players all over the court.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Nah. We have 4 great wins away from home and still have about 10 Top 50 RPI chances. We just need to get healthy and run

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not giving up hope but I just don't understand this game against this rotten team.
Half court offense. We were 5-5 running to start the 2nd half. Then we started trying to play half court. Slowed the game down and played the exact game GA wanted us to

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think a top 4 seed is probably out of the question with this team now. At least we should be in the tourney however.

The way basketball is most people only remember if you get in the tourney and if you make a run. So hopefully this team will still do both. This loss is not terrible, it is the one at home to SoCar that must be made up for.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just doesn't have the team to run his system. Lack of big men and people to do drive and dish. Why I am excited for next season. We will have the players all over the court.
I didn't think we have any bigs coming in.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Sorry for some of my rants. I was getting lynched in an online mafia game at the same time as I was watching us lose lol

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We have almost no consistent inside game on either end of the court. Sure when we can hit the three we are dangerous, but if not we have little offense. You can coach players all you want, they still have to execute. Our last coach had similar issues but with a few key players made up for it sometimes.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Personally...I don't think this team can handle success. When they get a big win or things seem easy for them, they crash, and they crash HARD. I think its all between the ears.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think I figured it out...we are soft. We don’t have the guys to get dirty and fight for loose balls/rebounds like we would back in the day. Heck, even last year we had Leon and Barry (plus Eggy and Cheese) who were scrappy.

This year, Cheese and maybe Egor are the only ones who are gritty players. We need to develop some toughness especially inside, Gak, Hayes, and Stone aren’t putting up much of a fight.

That said, since Noah is no longer on a team, maybe he can come give a speech to our guys lol. Or we can let Savage at em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator