***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida @ Mississippi

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hayes KNOCKED over TWICE for NO offensive foul called and they get the easy layup each time. Great job REFS!! Lol

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
8 pt lead with 8 min left and we lose with no fight. White still hasn't taken a timeout I believe. Pure crap choke job once again

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
White better learn to fight for calls from the officials as well. All 1 sided today and UK is next week

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
1 FG in last 7 min. Terrible coaching was obvious. They made us play their game and White didn't let them run. Awful

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Typical Lee roller coaster and White HATEFEST during the basketball games...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Lots of missed opportunities, whether small mistakes or 3s that rattled out. Still, the refs sucked.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I thought I was watching a rugby game at the end there. Typical inconsistent SEC bball refs. We got a tough stretch coming up. Go Gators.

Last edited:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Lots of missed opportunities, whether small mistakes or 3s that rattled out. Still, the refs sucked.
Our bigs, limited as we are right now, have to play very smart and pick their defensive spots carefully. We can't afford foul trouble.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Typical Lee roller coaster and White HATEFEST during the basketball games...
Another typical large late 2nd half lead turns into an easy win for the opponent. White was OWNED & DESTROYED BY Kennedy lol

Did I get that right

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I could thought I was watching a rugby game at the end there. Typical inconsistent SEC bball refs. We got a tough stretch coming up. Go Gators.
Need to get some big men back asap. Not sure why Johnson and Stokes can practice but not play.. unless they are holding them for a redshirt which is stupid. Under normal progression both could be back next week or the following at the latest. We will see though

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.