***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs LSU

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"we gotta make shots" - Curry and Durant after getting BLOWN out at Utah by 30 the other night. Same goes for us at UF. GOTTA MAKE SHOTS and we just can't right now...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 25-23. Just fouled a 3pt shooter, other than that. Great defense tonight so far. Horrible freaking offense. I mean missed open shots. No ball movment. Driving to the basket is an after thought except Hudson and Chiozza on occasion

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not a bit an of an inside game again. Just seems like it's too much to overcome unless we hit close to 15 3pters

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 31-33 at the half. Offense needs to pick it up. I'd like to see more iso for Hudson and Allen (dude looks like a HS junior again). Someone needs to take control of the offense

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Ate a large lunch today just in case I wouldn't have an appetite for supper. We're actually not playing a bad game, just kick it up a notch in the second half.
Defense has been good overall...especially Hudson and Oakuru. I wouldn't mind Oakuru taking a lot more of Allen's minutes until he gets his head out of his.....and into the game lol

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Defense has been good overall...especially Hudson and Oakuru. I wouldn't mind Oakuru taking a lot more of Allen's minutes until he gets his head out of his.....and into the game lol

I think the defense has been horrible. UF keeps getting lost on switches. It was a very mediocre half. UF needs to really come to play in the second half to have a hope to pull this game out.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I think the defense has been horrible. UF keeps getting lost on switches. It was a very mediocre half. UF needs to really come to play in the second half to have a hope to pull this game out.
Not sure what you have watched. Only got lost 1-2times imo

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 44-36 at the under 16 timeout. Really like the drives into the paint this half. Keep that the focus of the offense and we will get open shots

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hudson has show some emotion tonight with I love to see. Need more of Noah's attitude on this team

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Florida is up 44-36 at the under 16 timeout. Really like the drives into the paint this half. Keep that the focus of the offense and we will get open shots

Do you think this LSU guy is calling too many TOs trying to stop a run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.