***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Mike White sucks again

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Screw White and his Virginia is offense. Another loss on his coaching. I'm out. I hope he is fired of we don't make the tourney. Total circus

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Inexcusable. One of the worst finishes I’ve ever seen. Just when I start believing in White he gets outclassed.

0-2 vs UGA
0-1 vs FSU

Wonderful.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
CAN WE STOP SLOWING DOWN THE PACE AND PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF OUR OPPONENTS?

Asking for a friend.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
White really should be shown the door if we go to the NIT this season. Up 6 against a terrible UGA team with less than a minute. Had virtually nothing drawn up. Seeing him not call for a foul at the end of that game tells me he does't have a clue. UGA was hitting miracle shots. You....FOUL....EVERY....TIME!!!! But nooooo white decided to gamble the season on a team that was mentally broken at the moment.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Players want to run. White wants to see if we can only score 5 Pts a half. Great coaching

Sounds about right when compared to Foley hires in another sport.

I don't post much in basketball threads because I don't know basketball as well as football, but I do keep up with what's going on. And this loss was pretty pathetic and downright inexcusable.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah White HAS TO GO. Fire him NOW. Folks we are NOT even making the NIT. We are CBI bound now. I don't see us winning ANY games the rest of the year. So who do we go for now?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was horrible. Just horrible. No excuse

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We go small and then slow the pace down. I mean come on man. This is Mac and Nuss level stupidity.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I want in on the pitchforks and torches action. White needs to go at the end of the season. It's clear that last year was magic and not coaching. I'm tired of losing to teams that have no business being in a game with us. It's like he coaches down to his competition. Must go imo tournament or not

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I get the criticisms of Mike White , and they are all valid. Hudson shouldn't be left off the hook though. He was in la la land all night.
It's one thing to have an off night shooting, and even clanking a couple of free throws. Unfortunately he would go on to commit boneheaded
turnovers. The travel being the most costly obviously, as well as foul shooters multiple times. Including a would be 4 point play that their guy missed the foul shot on. For many games this year he has been our best player, but I have no idea what the hell was going on with him last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb